Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to head to the junkyard in a few minutes to find a new set of axles to replace my D44's and I have this question. Where there any 14 bolt, D44 front or D60 rear axles I should avoid buying and why? Such as weaknesses of certain models/years, etc.

Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
you haven't heard about the search button yet have you? :flipoff2:

I'm be willing to bet its been covered. :shaking: Tisk Tisk

you havent told us your application either to help us narrow down your parts wants.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no narrowing down. And I did search but it's not a covered topic, could be under another topic name but I couldn't find it.

I want to know if there were any bad years for those axles whether it be low spline shafts, etc.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
USCrawler said:
There is no narrowing down. And I did search but it's not a covered topic, could be under another topic name but I couldn't find it.

I want to know if there were any bad years for those axles whether it be low spline shafts, etc.
man, what an arrogant newbie. Not covered?!?! i'd venture to say that something along these lines is covered at least once a week. Start with The Jerk's links, if you still have questions, search some more. :flipoff2:

-Steve

·
Registered
209 Posts
Fiesty Newbie why don't ya post a pic of your truck and ask us what we think of it... the rest of you guys with more than 10 posts will know what I'm talking about:flipoff2:

as far as posting to get my post count up your the one that replied twice to yours
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
173 Posts
:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts