Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
In GOD we trust. USA
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know. With the carbon dioxide I exhale, I should have a filter over my mouth and the methane that I........well, nevermind. But I'm not asking about my personal polution (!):flipoff2:

Anyway, I've ordered a tranny cooler with an inline filter and an engine cooler with a dual inline filter using a stock filter adaptor off the block. Just so I know what to tell my attourney when they slap the shackles on, why does Summit warn me that these items are illegal in california? What is the issue? Too cool oil? Fluid that is too clean? Just wondering....makes no sense to me!

·
Registered
7,884 Posts
NoJoke said:
Yeah, I know. With the carbon dioxide I exhale, I should have a filter over my mouth and the methane that I........well, nevermind. But I'm not asking about my personal polution (!):flipoff2:

Anyway, I've ordered a tranny cooler with an inline filter and an engine cooler with a dual inline filter using a stock filter adaptor off the block. Just so I know what to tell my attourney when they slap the shackles on, why does Summit warn me that these items are illegal in california? What is the issue? Too cool oil? Fluid that is too clean? Just wondering....makes no sense to me!
Less chance of it breaking and you taking it to a mechanic.... We all have to do our part to help the economy....

Actually, not sure, but that sounds rediculous... And thats why I believe it. Only in Cali

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Just their way of being control freaks. engine control, gun control, asshole control,,, etc etc.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
ItsaCJ6 said:
Just their way of being control freaks. engine control, gun control, asshole control,,, etc etc.
I don't think they do too much asshole control in CA. Too many liberals there.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think they say that about all orders going to CA. Cailikfonicas motto should be "The Warning Sign State" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
carter said:
I think they say that about all orders going to CA. Cailikfonicas motto should be "The Warning Sign State" :rolleyes:
Yep that goes out on all orders to CA. Just got one today with a master cylinder:rolleyes:

·
Registered
323 Posts
They might play on the safe side and say everything is illegal here, unless it is CARB approved.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i got another one,
i live in PA, (land of many many laws and taxes, i don't even want to get started....)

so, it cold/snowy........bla bla bla........
and
the other night on the local news they "reminded" everyone that it's illegal to leave your car running without being in it..........

ie.... warming it up in the morning at your home.....:rolleyes: my 85 dodge must warm up a minumum of 5 minutes............it can NOT drive away cold........

·
Registered
354 Posts
I got that warning when I ordered a set of seatbelts.

All they gave me was some permotional stickers but nothing from CARB. They freak when you roll through a seatbelt check with a set of 5 points. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
508 Posts
spasch said:
I got that warning when I ordered a set of seatbelts.

All they gave me was some permotional stickers but nothing from CARB. They freak when you roll through a seatbelt check with a set of 5 points. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yup, 5 points aren't DOT approved:rolleyes: God forbid we be too safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts