Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a lot of interest in this... what can I do?

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Nothing yet John until we get some of the pages up. The first few pages take the longest. The admin and stuff, then it will go faster. Once the main pages are done, you'll be able to start making the cites, shops, etc. Just keep thinking of the wording and stuff for the pages. Also what features you want. Schools? Jobs? WE really need the most help with the way the game will work right now, A more clear idea of what you want to do in the game. As I said, the first part of the coding always takes the longest. Is the template ok? I made some changes in the main menu and on the explore page. Keep in mind that this is not playable. So far I have head to head rig comps? Also Wheeling spots/obstacles to try for experience? Armor will be for the rig as well as mods to the rig to make it stronger. You will have a garage to keep spare parts which MAY be broken into,crimes? Do you want to make up rigs or make them some of the favorite rigs from the board? Like Dustins ride for example. I guess we would have to get approval to use it in the game? Some of the fab shops that advertise on the board? Balck market for glitter as well as a place to sell used parts. Wentzels used parts? LOL Skill will determine the ability to complete the obstacles and the other stats to control competing against other rigs. We also need ideas as far as the cliques/clans. Enough? LOL Later

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing yet John until we get some of the pages up. The first few pages take the longest. The admin and stuff, then it will go faster. Once the main pages are done, you'll be able to start making the cites, shops, etc. Just keep thinking of the wording and stuff for the pages. Also what features you want. Schools? Jobs? WE really need the most help with the way the game will work right now, A more clear idea of what you want to do in the game. As I said, the first part of the coding always takes the longest. Is the template ok? I made some changes in the main menu and on the explore page. Keep in mind that this is not playable. So far I have head to head rig comps? Also Wheeling spots/obstacles to try for experience? Armor will be for the rig as well as mods to the rig to make it stronger. You will have a garage to keep spare parts which MAY be broken into,crimes? Do you want to make up rigs or make them some of the favorite rigs from the board? Like Dustins ride for example. I guess we would have to get approval to use it in the game? Some of the fab shops that advertise on the board? Balck market for glitter as well as a place to sell used parts. Wentzels used parts? LOL Skill will determine the ability to complete the obstacles and the other stats to control competing against other rigs. We also need ideas as far as the cliques/clans. Enough? LOL Later
template looks good.

Schools: Yes, we need 'em. Basic: kindergarten, first grade, etc. Once through K-12, maybe welding 101, auto mechanics 101, etc. Move into Booger fab, then booty fab, then leaf suspension, then link, then chasis fab...

I am not sure we need approval for rigs, let's run it and if we have problems we can yank em. As we spoke, I like the competitions... eventually I want to have a Top Truck Challenge!

All the fab shops on the board should be represented...

Start off basic and insulting, like a Yugo... the hyundai, etc.Make the 100 level rigs interesting, like Dibble's Buggy, Etc.

Camo's Rig should be Camo's Garage and higher placed.

Need a ScottyFJ40 mobile home, too :p

While in the hospital, USMCDoc's spanking yer ass with a golden spork and taking pictures of his guns on yer butt.

Rigs:
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622712

brig = band

·
Registered
171 Posts
ive got an idea...

so for the stash (trailer)
for the garage (garage)

so the stuff that goes with u that u can use in a race is the trailer and the stuff u have extra of etc goes to the garage?

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive got an idea...

so for the stash (trailer)
for the garage (garage)

so the stuff that goes with u that u can use in a race is the trailer and the stuff u have extra of etc goes to the garage?
That works, but lets make the racing for higher levels.

I played a game based on Pirates ( as in Blackbeard) but was far too complicated to figure out.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That works, but lets make the racing for higher levels.

I played a game based on Pirates ( as in Blackbeard) but was far too complicated to figure out.
BTW, vendors are in.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i ment the stuff that you use at "events" such as races, shows. What ever there is that you guys do with your trucks?

Not to insult anyone i just dont know about this world that much...

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts