Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to figure out what chassis to go with? I thought about designing and building my own but there are a lot to chose from out there.

First choice so far is a 4 seat IBEX
Second was a desing off the Cambell chassis
Third I have now idea!

help me out and give me some ideas...

·
Atomic Test Lab Rat
3,694 Posts
I'm building a Bent Fab Evo 4 chassis. Tons of room in it. One thing in wish I did was have bent fab set up my motor mounts and chassis suspension mounts. My build would be a ton further on if I had done that.

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Trying to figure out what chassis to go with? I thought about designing and building my own but there are a lot to chose from out there.

First choice so far is a 4 seat IBEX
Second was a desing off the Cambell chassis
Third I have now idea!

help me out and give me some ideas...
Can't go wrong with your first choice. The IBEX chassis is a great setup.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
M&M Offroad.

PJ is building me one right now and has some serious skills like the others listed.

doing a 4 seater for me. (triple threat chassis)

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Do you want to do some work and maybe tweaks on it yourself then Ibex all the way.
Do you want one all assembled and ready to throw your parts at it then I'd look at chassis builder location since a full chassis doesn't ship as easy as the Ibex. For me I looked into Twisted Customs before deciding on the Ibex.

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is the deal, just sold my Jeep the guy is picking it up tonight. I need a little more room so a 3 or 4 seat version is a must. I really like the IBEX and I just talk with Drew about it. looking for the best bang for the buck and the performace.

I like the idea of prefab interior becuase sheet metal work is a pain in the ass. I will make my own changes as I see fit so I am more and more leaning towards the IBEX.

·
Vendor
1,342 Posts
Liquid Iron Industries Eliminator 4 seater, I'm real close to sending my deposit to Tim for one.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Bandwagon! Hahahahahaha:flipoff2: I'm happy with my IBEX so far let me know when you get it! I may be able to swing sometime to help out when I'm waiting on parts for mine.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Here is the deal, just sold my Jeep the guy is picking it up tonight. I need a little more room so a 3 or 4 seat version is a must. I really like the IBEX and I just talk with Drew about it. looking for the best bang for the buck and the performace.

I like the idea of prefab interior becuase sheet metal work is a pain in the ass. I will make my own changes as I see fit so I am more and more leaning towards the IBEX.
Call randy at jimmys. They have a similar set up. It can come with entire interior and including all the brackets. I had looked at the index but after looking at this chassis I was sold. He has these chassis on the shelf already to go and they are already welded together.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts