Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to figure out what chassis to go with? I thought about designing and building my own but there are a lot to chose from out there.

First choice so far is a 4 seat IBEX
Second was a desing off the Cambell chassis
Third I have now idea!

help me out and give me some ideas...

·
Atomic Test Lab Rat
3,694 Posts
I'm building a Bent Fab Evo 4 chassis. Tons of room in it. One thing in wish I did was have bent fab set up my motor mounts and chassis suspension mounts. My build would be a ton further on if I had done that.

·
Registered
19,484 Posts
Trying to figure out what chassis to go with? I thought about designing and building my own but there are a lot to chose from out there.

First choice so far is a 4 seat IBEX
Second was a desing off the Cambell chassis
Third I have now idea!

help me out and give me some ideas...
Can't go wrong with your first choice. The IBEX chassis is a great setup.

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is the deal, just sold my Jeep the guy is picking it up tonight. I need a little more room so a 3 or 4 seat version is a must. I really like the IBEX and I just talk with Drew about it. looking for the best bang for the buck and the performace.

I like the idea of prefab interior becuase sheet metal work is a pain in the ass. I will make my own changes as I see fit so I am more and more leaning towards the IBEX.

·
Vendor
1,341 Posts
Liquid Iron Industries Eliminator 4 seater, I'm real close to sending my deposit to Tim for one.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Bandwagon! Hahahahahaha:flipoff2: I'm happy with my IBEX so far let me know when you get it! I may be able to swing sometime to help out when I'm waiting on parts for mine.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Here is the deal, just sold my Jeep the guy is picking it up tonight. I need a little more room so a 3 or 4 seat version is a must. I really like the IBEX and I just talk with Drew about it. looking for the best bang for the buck and the performace.

I like the idea of prefab interior becuase sheet metal work is a pain in the ass. I will make my own changes as I see fit so I am more and more leaning towards the IBEX.
Call randy at jimmys. They have a similar set up. It can come with entire interior and including all the brackets. I had looked at the index but after looking at this chassis I was sold. He has these chassis on the shelf already to go and they are already welded together.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.