Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
us gear

I got mine from US Gear. Supposedly, they make the strongest. But then, they all say that. :D

They are only about 5 months old but I've had no problems.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
You mean what company to buy from or what brand of gear? I buy everything from West Coast Differentials. As far as brand, either Spicer if you have a Dana axle or Richmond, ive even ran US Gear, and ran the house brand for WCD "Sierra Gear" in my Toyota never had a problem with any. I think the Sierra's are made in Italy.

One I would never run would be Genuine Gear from 4wps. JMHO!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Avoid the 4wparts gear, they say lifetime warranty but it still cost to have them set up.

I found Motive gear to be a good mix of price and quality.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I prefer Precision gears(what I run in my personal rig), or Dana/Spicer. they set up sweet, and have never had a problem. Sierra gears suck, they set up very poorly, but they're still working in a truck that's wheeled hard:confused:. I've also had pretty good results with Yukon, U.S. gear, and yes even Genuine gear. That's just my personal experience though :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Randy's ring and pinion has great prices, good customer service and good products.

They carry dana/spicer which you cnat go wrong with and their house brand Yukon seems to me strong and a little cheaper. I have ran Yukon with no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts