Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i got a 90 Toyota 4runner 4cyl 22re manual trans. 538 gears, SAS with Rancho 44044 leafs in the front and Chevy 63s in the rear. In the front it is sitting on a dana 44 with high steer and a 14 bolt in the rear it has a warn 9000 winch, 32 inch steel braded brake lines and a chevy master cylinder for the brakes it has a fully custom front hanger that is bolt on, custom drive line from a 05 ford super duty and double knuckle from a newer Tacoma welded.. My Friend is saying that his SAS is stronger? I think hes full of crap.. Any opinions or suggestions to make it even stronger?? O and it has a custom stinger front bumper, smittybuild rear bumper, and rock sliders with some armour underneath.... Thanx!

·
Registered
192 Posts
This a very vague question! Are you wanting to know because you are breaking certain components? Do you want to know to prove your friend wrong? Or were you just looking for a way to brag about your rig? Either way you need to be more specific about what part of the truck you are talking about.
I can think of a rather large list of much stronger ways to build your truck off the top of my head. Welcome to pirate!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
427 Posts
:shaking: do some research throughout pirate and then you will have all your questions answered.

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,734 Posts
Take it out, wheel the piss out of it. Whatever breaks replace with bigger stuff. You do know that nothing is "Bomb Proof" on a real rockcrawler You can have all the best, strongest high dollar parts and a twenty cent bolt can break and take it all out. By the way, who gives a shit anyway!!!!!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ok, i got a 90 Toyota 4runner 4cyl 22re manual trans. 538 gears, SAS with Rancho 44044 leafs in the front and Chevy 63s in the rear. In the front it is sitting on a dana 44 with high steer and a 14 bolt in the rear it has a warn 9000 winch, 32 inch steel braded brake lines and a chevy master cylinder for the brakes it has a fully custom front hanger that is bolt on, custom drive line from a 05 ford super duty and double knuckle from a newer Tacoma welded.. My Friend is saying that his SAS is stronger? I think hes full of crap.. Any opinions or suggestions to make it even stronger?? O and it has a custom stinger front bumper, smittybuild rear bumper, and rock sliders with some armour underneath.... Thanx!
I really debated even commenting on this post, but I can't help but ask did u decide to join pirate right after u heard they got rid of the don't ask don't tell policy because they were talking about the military. Don't bring your gay ass questions here.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you really just say that your spring hanger bolts on? Well that might be a good thing because if you can't put together a sentence I'd hate to see your welds.:flipoff2::flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I really debated even commenting on this post, but I can't help but ask did u decide to join pirate right after u heard they got rid of the don't ask don't tell policy because they were talking about the military. Don't bring your gay ass questions here.
:laughing: oh man awesome

·
Registered
822 Posts
"double knuckle from a newer Tacoma welded.. "

whatever the fuck that is i bet it is stronger than the bolt-on spring hanger. your buddies ifs is stouter than your chickenshit cobbled together abortion of an axle swap.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
What in the fawk did you just say? And what does the 'custom stinger' and other shit have to do with his SAS being 'Stronger'? This is too much of a clusterfuck to ignore

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have a great way to see which truck is stonger. Follow this to the letter...

Attach a tow strap to your buddies truck then wrap it around your neck then around your buddies neck then back to your truck.

Get back in your own trucks and play tug-of-war.

Please report back to us which truck was stronger. We all would love to know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts