Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Random Dude
906 Posts
There's a rock quarry about 20 miles from my house, but the land is under-appreciated.

I think people are just taking it for granite . . .
Agreed. It's sad, really - a lot like your videos :flipoff2:

·
Registered
24,192 Posts
I call bullshit, I just watched the first 45 seconds or so, again..

there was just barely a little movement at one point,
however, for the most part I kept it pretty steady..

I think people are just taking it for granite that there would be movement..
and those people are just talking shit.. and did NOT watch..
If it was granite, it likely wouldn’t have moved so much, Mr. J Fox

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts

I honestly did watch and the movement stood out. I'm not just trying to talk shit. If you look at my other comments in all your other threads you will see I tried to be helpfull. It's just honestly at this point I think you would figure out how to hold the camera still.

I also turned it on again to look at your logo at the 4 minute mark. I was thinking "not bad... it could be significantly smaller and have the same effect but not bad" and then you moved the damn camera again.

I'm sorry you dont like my input but you asked

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
I haven't clicked on one of your youtube links, and I don't think this one will be the one to break that streak.

Make decent content and you will end up on the recommendeds, like forgottenweapons, codyslab, badobsessionmotorsport, etc

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
Try an interview with a person or topic, or both, that is interesting. I made it 3 minutes watching that paint dry. I didn’t bother to click to unmute.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Try an interview with a person or topic, or both, that is interesting.
well it is for a school project.. I had to choose someone from the world of Media here in Austin.. he is very popular in some circles, here in Central Texas.

As it states in the video, he had a song that was aired on the TV show Lethal Weapon recently.. so he is starting to get more national recognition..

he was told that they were considering nominating him for an Emmy (not mentioned in this video).. he did not get the nomination, but just the fact they were considering him is great..

Sure I would of preferred to film myself interviewing a really hot chick.. (remember the 3 questions post?)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Still didn't watch, and I never will, but I did read some pirate reviews. The consensus is you absolutely suck at filming. You should stop to take a better hobby like eating tide pods or snorting chlorine.

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
well it is for a school project.. I had to choose someone from the world of Media here in Austin.. he is very popular in some circles, here in Central Texas.

As it states in the video, he had a song that was aired on the TV show Lethal Weapon recently.. so he is starting to get more national recognition..

he was told that they were considering nominating him for an Emmy (not mentioned in this video).. he did not get the nomination, but just the fact they were considering him is great..

Sure I would of preferred to film myself interviewing a really hot chick.. (remember the 3 questions post?)
That guy could have been telling us the winning lottery numbers for the next powerball and I could have cared less. Otherwise, on your end you got a lot of glare from dude’s glasses, work on lights.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Otherwise, on your end you got a lot of glare from dude’s glasses, work on lights.
I hadnt even noticed the glare off his glasses.. Lighting where he was sitting, proved slightly tricky.. I had a few different lights on him, some not as bright as others.. plus the bright light attached to my camera..

I also got him to turn down this fan, that was blowing on us.. cuz it was too loud, and the mic would have picked it up.. he brought in a much smaller and quiter fan..

thanx for actually watchin.. and giving me some good feedback..

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

Hey dummy, you asked for feedback so stop fawkin arguing, and take the critiques you asked for.

The shot is shaky as hell, and the subject of your interview slides toward the bottom right corner over the first minute of the film.

The shaking and shifting of the frame is enough to give a sensitive viewer vertigo/ motion sickness; yes it's that bad.

I gave up watching after 1-1.5 min because it was so awful- seriously, this video is grade-schooler quality. Not being mean - just honest feedback.

·
Registered
78 Posts

I watched it. I didn’t listen, I doubt anything he had to say would have helped. You don’t think the camera moves? Watch the yellow planet on the right side of the screen. The logo at 4 mins is too big and I got sea sick watching you try to center his head.

Maybe the “camera” didn’t move and you are editing the movement in. Either way, I’m not sure you’re on the right path. BTW, how old are you? Just curious.

·
Registered
604 Posts
1. My gut is telling me you get off on the attention you get here.
2. The video sucks. Totally uninterested in whatever the fuck that dude had to say.
3. I don't know how to fix it. Not my wheelhouse.
4. Go somewhere else if you're genuinely interested in how to make good videos. This is NOT the place that is going to offer you the best help. (Assuming point 1 is wrong.)

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts

You asked our opinion, I gave you My opinion, after 43 sec, I quit watching, it was unprofessional, the camera wasn't steady, and it was boring.

If you are going to interview someone, get a damn tripod.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts