Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking a give away would be a cool thing to do for a "grand opening" of the expedition page, now that it has been up and running for a while:D
Post up your wishes on what you would like to win and I will see if I can get a vendor to do a give away. Good for them, good to add a little excitement to our page:grinpimp: Don't get all crazy like someone will give away a rig or something, I was thinking along the lines of 100$ to 300$ range.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
tire deflators and a nice electric compressor.

next on my list of things to buy.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Given your price range.. and keeping it somewhat Expedition related.

Fuel/Water cans/holder

Power invertor kit

Solar to keep batt charged in the backcountry.

GPS as already suggested

Recovery Kit, spare parts kit (vehicle specific), air pump/flat repair,

Engel... :flipoff2:

·
Registered
29,928 Posts
hi-lift pimp out kits. the repair pins, big base, bumper hook, chain head.......

roof rack
snorkle
power inverters
off road lights
pull pal anchors
the 7 in 1 axe things..............

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
As a running theme, I think it would be rad if we could get suppliers of a lot of the universal camping rig stuff that we'd all like to put into our expedition vehicles involved in this section of the site. Fridges, stoves, heaters, electonics, water supply stuff, etc.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How about a gas powered margerita maker and disco ball to hang in the tree. Big Cots and hammocks for laying back. Solar hot water for showers. A deluxe crapper for the ol lady with lots of TP.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good Flash lights...I have several and never seem to have enough...But a good knife is more important to me personaly, I have even more of those.....I think in any rig you set up you must be prepared to leave it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts