Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lance, John, what do you think about choosing some people who will be testing the game and allowing them access to this thread? We are almost there and I need a few ideas on things like crimes, layout of the user menu and other things. I could also set up a hidden forum on mine and post my questions there. You could let me know who you want to test and I can make accounts for them in a private forum on mine. A little input would make this go a little faster.

Edit: Dough, You can just have them register for the game right away and I can ask what I need there. Please choose some people that will reply with input. Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
171 Posts
I can disable registration for the moment so you can pre register some users that way only the select few can actually get on and they cant refer there friends to the links and what not

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
I have a few testers in mind. What do you consider an appropriate amount?

·
Lurking since 1956
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd say about 10 people for now, It's not working yet, about another week most likely if everything goes right. You can add more after it is working. we'll test it for a while to figure out the bugs then move it over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts