Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of my left leaning friends are posting al over the facebooks about some Colorado wall comment that Mr. Trump has made.

So what’s he doing now that everyone is distracted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,256 Posts
A bunch of my left leaning friends are posting al over the facebooks about some Colorado wall comment that Mr. Trump has made.

So what’s he doing now that everyone is distracted?

R

he was rambling about how great the wall was and all of the states that was getting it. colorado was one of them

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
I'd vote for Trump for the rest of my life if he'd build a wall around Colorado. We just have to throw out 75% of Denver/Boulder before we start laying block.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I'd vote for Trump for the rest of my life if he'd build a wall around Colorado. We just have to throw out 75% of Denver/Boulder before we start laying block.
Many people in most states would agree. No birth certificate for that state? GTFO.

·
Get Off My Lawn
13,255 Posts
Is it just me or does this seem like a simple case of misspoke?

Maybe I'm sympathetic because I'm very bad at getting the thoughts from my brain into words at my mouth in a clear order. This seems like a retarded thing for anyone to get caught up on if that's the case.

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,072 Posts

Maybe I'm sympathetic because I'm very bad at getting the thoughts from my brain into words at my mouth in a clear order. This seems like a retarded thing for anyone to get caught up on if that's the case.
Absolutely.

Anyone with that much camera time is bound to have some mistakes. Hell, I make them WITHOUT the pressure of the country on my shoulders haha.

It is just something for the MSM to focus on and exploit for simpleton ratings boosting plebs to chew on.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
If Trump is actually intelligent, his mouth is not connected to his brain because he talks like a dumb ass....

·
Registered
12,186 Posts

Couldn't be :homer:

·
Get Off My Lawn
13,255 Posts
If Trump is actually intelligent, his mouth is not connected to his brain because he talks like a dumb ass....
I don't like the way he talks either. But it makes sense if you start looking at him as a New York Mobster from kind of HBO series. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
8,792 Posts

This x 1000.

If the media didn't have such a raging hate boner over every word Trump says then this never would have made it anywhere...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Just Denver/Boulder. they are the ones that piss all over this State. Hell where I live in CO, even the dems just want the fighting to stop, but its a rural area (kinda) so we lose because of no Electoral for the state.

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
I think he used it to drive other things off the radar for the news cycle.

He has realized that all he needs to say is something mockable and they will jump on it and repeat it for 24hrs, then the liberals will all tisk, tisk tweet and feel smug about themselves.

Meanwhile his work gets done.

·
Premium Member
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think he used it to drive other things off the radar for the news cycle.

He has realized that all he needs to say is something mockable and they will jump on it and repeat it for 24hrs, then the liberals will all tisk, tisk tweet and feel smug about themselves.

Meanwhile his work gets done.

Solid theory

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
This x 1000.

If the media didn't have such a raging hate boner over every word Trump says then this never would have made it anywhere...
Very true. They mocked GWB with his half retarded Texan manuerisums, Get Obama off topic? He was a stammering/ whistling fool. But they adored him.

That said. I wish Trump would lay off the verbage a bit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts