Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the rockcrawling, what else will there be to see at Goldendale? Do vendors set up displays? Are the pit areas open to the spectators? Sorry 'bout the noob questions, never been to an event before.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
jwstevens said:
Other than the rockcrawling, what else will there be to see at Goldendale? Do vendors set up displays? Are the pit areas open to the spectators? Sorry 'bout the noob questions, never been to an event before.
We will have vendors both at the comp site and at the tech site. Friday night will be a party night at the park around the city pool. With a beer garden and Band. Sat night DJ and and Rock Crawling Videos and Beer garden at the pool.

Friday after the tech we will have a comp vehicle parade through downtown...

Rich

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
no experience at goldendale but...

at the last 2 we-rocs I've been a part of (and all of rich's events) everything is pretty open as far as pit/competitor/spectator interaction and yes, vendors do have displays.

i've heard rumor of a beer garden at the goldendale events, and i know that at the globe event we had a live band playing for a while (dunno if there will be one at goldendale).

with 3 different classes of rigs running on 2 sets of courses, if you enjoy rock crawling and get bored at one of rich's events then something is wrong ;) :flipoff2:

edit1: wholly sheet...i'm fuggin slow. rich, amanda...:flipoff2:

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
RedNeckRea said:
with 3 different classes of rigs running on 2 sets of courses, if you enjoy rock crawling and get bored at one of rich's events then something is wrong ;) :flipoff2:
I thought it was four classes on two sets of courses. :confused:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Amanda G said:
Pros
Stocks
Legends
err, yah it is 4, Rhino

A, B & C

So does that mean there will be no formula toys coming to Goldendale?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts