Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find this year's NorCal Pig trip pics post. So I have tried searching for it, and even tried going through every page of posts, and still can't find it. Anyone know why I can't find it? Help a brother out! (yeah, I'm retarded- but we've known that for a while...)
Thanks-

Zipp. :fj:
 

·
Zeus of the Sluice
Joined
·
4,740 Posts
sorry bro.

we had some club issues that where aired out on that thread, so I asked troy to delete it to give us a chance to address concerns "in house" before it got ugly :D

we are all on the same page now, (10 commandments ;) )

my fault! blame Don! IDGAF :flipoff2:
 

·
Zeus of the Sluice
Joined
·
4,740 Posts
wanna post pics on this one, or maby a new thread? (nor cal 55 run pics 2004)

Im sure everybody still has the same pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
fc187 said:
sorry bro.

we had some club issues that where aired out on that thread, so I asked troy to delete it to give us a chance to address concerns "in house" before it got ugly :D

we are all on the same page now, (10 commandments ;) )

my fault! blame Don! IDGAF :flipoff2:
Dude, I wanted to see what the ten commandments were, you guys really posted that shit. Thats rad, Len's too punk rock, and he doesn't even know it! :laughing:
 

·
Zeus of the Sluice
Joined
·
4,740 Posts
judging by the fact my PM's are empty and we are all still allowed to post on this forum, I would say he didnt post it :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don- no need to be sorry! That makes sense... Man, I guess I missed all the fun. Ha! I knew that my searching skills were better than that.

Politics- no one can ever agree on. But I am sure that everyone can agree on pig pics. So let's see 'em- again!

:fj: Zipp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
the LA guys pics will up on SORs page under gallerys, with a short story,,,,,,,,,except for Joes as we left the lakes stageing area his camera and phone were on the hood and got run over :( .
Evan
 

·
Zeus of the Sluice
Joined
·
4,740 Posts
fj55-100 said:
the LA guys pics will up on SORs page under gallerys, with a short story,,,,,,,,,except for Joes as we left the lakes stageing area his camera and phone were on the hood and got run over :( .
Evan

I sent Kay a bunch of my pics too :D

thats a bummer (joes stuff)

I saw this guy the other day at In and Out, drove off with a whole box of Double doubles/fries on the top of his car. :shaking: damn shame! :shaking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Fc187 --------mucho thanks for the good response to Kay. it went along way to better the fact that not all clubs want to exploit them , some just genuinely want to share a good time w/a friend,
Evan
 

·
Zeus of the Sluice
Joined
·
4,740 Posts
fj55-100 said:
Fc187 --------mucho thanks for the good response to Kay. it went along way to better the fact that not all clubs want to exploit them , some just genuinely want to share a good time w/a friend,
Evan
Totally! the Spectors are good people! Marv's #1 :D

I told her that they are 100% evited to next years run too. ya gotta keep on them about that one! :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
We didn't get any pics actually (except for my rig). Sorry everyone. We did have a killer time though. And, Becky (my wife) a) finally learned how to drive stick that weekend b) spent her first hour learning to drive stick coming in on the trail from the hwy 4 side! She did awesome! I wish I learned how to drive stick in 4 low. :D
Heres a pic of her crawl'n:
http://www.finespline.com/images/pics/deerValley_Aug_04/113_1377.JPG

I NEVER win raffel prizes... but I killed it at this one with 4 prizes- all pig parts! :D Well, my little 40 doesnt have much space for a Pig bezel (though it would have looked cool on the shop wall). I couldnt bear the idea of harding such a nice piece for myself knowing theres pig owners that would actually use it. So we shared our winnings with the group. Hopefully I filled up my raffel karma enough to win something again I can fit on my rig. :D
Thanks again everyone. We had a great time and I can't wait to do it again next year. Its really cool seeing all the pigs in one place.

-Dustin
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top