Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 340 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
That's terrible! That's one of the few build threads that I was watching, too! Is there any confirmation as to what exactly happened yet and, if so, what? I looked in the linked threads but saw nothing.

J. J.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Bummer...serious Bummer :(

RIP fellow wheeler RIP

·
Registered
54 Posts
:(RIP:(
This sucks. Great guy and awesome fab skills. Never met Jason in person but talked through a couple pms. He's was one of those guys that really stood out in a hobbie like this. Building and wheeling the way we all wish we could have. He was on my list of people I want to meet when I finally get out west to wheel. He will definately be missed.

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
RIP Jason. This is VERY sad. 4 young people in a few months... What is happening here???

Dima

·
Registered
19 Posts
We have donations going towards flowers, etc for the family on his other home, gmfullsize.com.

PM me if you'd like more info.

·
Registered
119 Posts
life is going great and then splat. i'm hurting from losing friends and i pray for the family. they lost so much more.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I just got off the phone with his parents and they have asked me to tell everyone to NOT send flowers. She ask me to get a fund going and make a donation to a cause such as the FOTR or something along those lines. I will keep everyone posted when it is setup.

61 - 80 of 340 Posts