Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was lookin for the old excell shock listing all I get is page fault 404
has it been removed from the board or does somebody have it that could email it ?????

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
I've got it at home, but won't be back home for a week. If you don't have it by them PM and send it your way

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
http://www.ih8mud.com

tech links

left column, towards the upper portion

and my version has been updated from the one that was here on the PBB with some new numbers too....

(not sure who originally created it....would like to give credit tho!)

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
woody said:
(not sure who originally created it....would like to give credit tho!) [/B][/QUOTE] It was originally compiled by someone on the ORC Toyota mailing list. I got a copy to put up on my site (I never did), Brandon got one, and a few others did too. I can't remember who it was though...

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
The version I have includes BDS shock numbers and a few other updates. I've had a few posters on my site take the time to keep it up-to-date with new information.

Guess I'll just wait for the originator to request the same of me, then I'll locate all the information myself and do it over.... ;-)

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Lance said:
I was emailed by the original owner and ordered to remove it from the site. He doesn't want to share it, and was an ass about it.

He doesn't want to share PUBLIC data, just because he compiled it in an Excel format like 5 years ago? :confused:

Oh well :shaking:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanx Guys I got an email with it I didnt see any copyright or data of write protect so who ever it was fuckem Ill put it up on my site. Thanx again I do apreciate it
Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts