Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 200 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Again. If you consider half of PBB is Lib, does that mean half don't have jobs? Not likely.

And CheetoBoy got elected because he convinced a bunch of guillbles that they had it bad and that he was going to fix it all. Sure, he got the bible-thumpers and wingers to vote, but he also fooled a large majority into believing he wasn't the moron the rest of the world knew him to be.

You wouldn't trust the guy around your daughter, but you'd trust him to run the country. Fascinating thought process...or lack thereof.
What you fail to realize is that many voters just thought that his shit stunk a little worse than the democrats this time. Its not that they think he was some great candidate, just that he wasn't as bad as Hillary.

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Again. If you consider half of PBB is Lib, does that mean half don't have jobs? Not likely.

And CheetoBoy got elected because he convinced a bunch of guillbles that they had it bad and that he was going to fix it all. Sure, he got the bible-thumpers and wingers to vote, but he also fooled a large majority into believing he wasn't the moron the rest of the world knew him to be.

You wouldn't trust the guy around your daughter, but you'd trust him to run the country. Fascinating thought process...or lack thereof.
When I hear people mocking me for supporting trump, I look at them personally and see if they're someone successful, respectful, respected, law abiding, a good role model, a good parent, etc, to decide if their opinion matters.

Coming from you, I'm very confident in my decision to support trump. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Mall Rated
6,256 Posts
What you fail to realize is that many voters just thought that his shit stunk a little worse than the democrats this time. Its not that they think he was some great candidate, just that he wasn't as bad as Hillary.
That....and it was an overall rejection by many in America of the insanely leaning left direction of the Democrat party. The moderation was (and has been for the last 8 years, at least) replaced by a direction that many in this country are not comfortable with, relate to or in many ways...do not benefit from. In reality....the direction has served to alienate many in the party that they used to be able to rely upon.

The DNC has become its own worst enemy.

The country is still overwhelmingly moderate (left OR right). And will (at least for now) vote and represent in a manner which gravitates towards that moderation. And which rejects overwhelming steps away from that moderation (again....left OR right).

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts
Thats because Germany is almost completely a heterogeneous society. Exclusively White.

Not to say that the skin color has anything to do with it. But heterogeneous societies tend to have very small rates of violence and poverty. Why? Because social differences breed social tensions. Its proven behavioral science. Its in no way an example of how UHC or universal welfare works.

If you dont believe that, then what about Japan? Japan has basically no immigration, no welfare and no guns. Yet their violent crime rate is one of the lowest in the world. Why is that? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
You are very mistaken there. Maybe Germany doesn't have many blacks. However, since 20 years, the influx of turks, marocs and arabs have made it so that some cities even have the billboards in turkish. In the classroom, you would be lucky to find 3 kids with names like Hans or whatever. The rest are mohamat, gülen, hassan, aische and the rest...

Now that Merkel bitch let a shit ton of immigrants from 3rd world countries in, it seems now that it wasn't a great idea. Stealing, rape, general violence seem quite normal at where they are from...

I have no clue about Japan. Never been, but its on my list for sure.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Originally Posted by IEATRKS84

If you dont believe that, then what about Japan? Japan has basically no immigration, no welfare and no guns. Yet their violent crime rate is one of the lowest in the world. Why is that? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Do you think having their major cities firebomed and then two A bombs abd surrendering after being so aggressive in WW2 might have a slight influence on the nature of their society

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts
Before the ACA it was costing us just over 6% (or about $600 a month) out of pocket for excellent coverage for the 4 of us, with all preventative care covered fully and a $2500 max out of pocket total for the family. My wife's employer was picking up the balance (employer contribution of about $1000 a month) so all in about 16% of our income if we had to pay it all ourselves.

Post ACA passage it's a different story. We are now paying $1200 a month out of pocket (about 12% of our income) and her employer is picking up an additional $1500 a month for a total of 27% of our income if we had to pay it all. For this increase, we now have a copay on preventative care, and an annual max out of pocket of $10000 for the family. In short, a lot more money for a lot less care.

I didn't know it was that fucked up. I can see why someone would be against it.

It sAmercas biggest problem, trying to fix shit with crappy bandages instead of actually fixing it at the root...

Why is this?

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts

It sAmercas biggest problem, trying to fix shit with crappy bandages instead of actually fixing it at the root...

Why is this?
Because too many idiots depend on the .gov instead of getting off their asses to do for themselves. :homer:

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts
I did some quick searching that maybe is incorrect?

There are over 80 million people in Germany.
Only an estimated 200,000-300,000 are black.
Is it a coincidence that their crime rate is much lower?
So blacks are the problem. Racist much? :flipoff2:

Wouldn't banning 55" tv's solve the problem? Seems simple enough, then we can all get back getting along.
Yes. :D

Ban black people too, and people down on the their luck, and dumb people. Ban homeless people too. Also ban people with mental issues.

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts
Because too many idiots depend on the .gov instead of getting off their asses to do for themselves. :homer:
They probably wouldn't even get a job if they tried hard. Would you hire one that has been getting welfare since generations?

·
Registered
3,262 Posts

Why is this?

It's very easy to fix it. Have the elected officials put us on the very same plan they are on. They actually pass a law exempting them from having to take part in the ACA. My insurance is 250% more expensive than before my coverage is crap. My deductible went for 500 yearly to 5000 to try and keep my premiums affordable. Because my wife's company offers shitty coverage due to the ACA, was great before cost went up for them, we can't qualify for and subsidies. It's a terrible law that did nothing but increase costs for the average citizen and put the government in charge of what they feel is in our best interest as far as health insurance goes. They have even been caught via email leaks that they knowingly lied about premiums, doctor availability, and overall savings just to pass the law.

It's embarrassing that we keep electing these imbeciles in to office. Oops let me fix that we imbeciles keep electing these assholes into office because they promise to do something different than their last 5 terms.

Any question why Trump got elected vs a traditional politician?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
They probably wouldn't even get a job if they tried hard. Would you hire one that has been getting welfare since generations?
We hire hood rats and paroles from county and state institutions regularly.

What you seem to ignore is that people do manage to get out of the ghetto all the time. Through sports, music or just plain old hard work it happens regularly. The difference is those that get out do so by not being happy as a voting slave to the democratic party.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Do you think having their major cities firebomed and then two A bombs abd surrendering after being so aggressive in WW2 might have a slight influence on the nature of their society

Talking to friends that were raised in Japan and a friend that went a taught English there as well. I believe it can also be attributed to the fact that families can still discipline their children. It's not a crime to spank your child and leave a mark. There is a reason you can buy liquor in vending machines in Japan. From my friends that were raised there, it is because as a kid if you bought it and it wasn't for your parents they were going the kick you ass in what ever way the felt necessary at the time. Might be they made you do physical labor outside in inclement weather or take a belt to your ass. But not hug them and give them a participation ribbon. America today on the other hand. Robbins for failing and no medal for winning. That's just gloating that you tried harder and practiced more than the losers. That's mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
What did you expect?
12,761 Posts
That's what no one seems to comprehend here: if you consider more people votes for HRC than DJT, that means it is likely PBB consists of 50% HRC supporters.
Granted, you can say the demo here is a little more conservative given the audience, but web-wheeling != Conservative.

The problem is that they're a quiet bunch. :laughing:
You cannot possibly be this ignorant. It is not humanly possible. :shaking:

Dummage is close to becoming only the second person (after Piggy) to be awarded the "ignore" function.

·
Mall Rated
6,256 Posts
Before the ACA it was costing us just over 6% (or about $600 a month) out of pocket for excellent coverage for the 4 of us, with all preventative care covered fully and a $2500 max out of pocket total for the family. My wife's employer was picking up the balance (employer contribution of about $1000 a month) so all in about 16% of our income if we had to pay it all ourselves.

Post ACA passage it's a different story. We are now paying $1200 a month out of pocket (about 12% of our income) and her employer is picking up an additional $1500 a month for a total of 27% of our income if we had to pay it all. For this increase, we now have a copay on preventative care, and an annual max out of pocket of $10000 for the family. In short, a lot more money for a lot less care.

Why is this?
Very comparable to our experience and cost, etc.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I have tried to be completely unbiased and do some searching. I got nothing positive that HE accomplished as president. :confused:

Edit;
-was the first black president
-Won the Nobel piece prize
-healthcare to those with pre existing conditions
-Cuba deal
Was elected as president by questionable means,
No one knows why he got the nobel.. he is a complete asshat that ahs done nothing to earn it.
Ruined healthcare for everyone. Now most cant afford it.

Otherwise he has racially divided a country, Allowed cops to be killed with no real concern.

Fuck him. Worst 8 years in the history of the US

181 - 200 of 229 Posts