Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on putting a rear steer HP60 in the rear of my ranger and want to center the diff and stay full width so I'm going to need a some tube for the pass side what kind do you use??? THANKS

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I got my daughters swingset tubing...should be strong enough for at least 1 tree!!

use some of that stainless your bro got for the exhaust..:grinpimp:

DOM...:D

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with the rear steer I should be able to miss the trees:D My problem is going to be know body will sell that small of a piece of tubing

·
Registered
534 Posts
with the rear steer I should be able to miss the trees:D My problem is going to be know body will sell that small of a piece of tubing

You are setting up a rear steer 60, and you are worried about buying a little extra tubing:shaking:

Also, it is NObody, not KNOW body:)

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'm guessing that if you want the differential in the center your going to have to get custom axle shafts made for it correct? I'll be sweet because they are the same lenght, but expensive b/c if you break a shaft it is a couple week process to get another custom one made.

I wanna see pictures of this beast when possible...

·
Registered
534 Posts
break a shaft it is a couple week process to get another custom one made.

With Strange Engineering, axles are just a couple/few days turn around.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Call Bob Meyers..he might have what ya need...1/4in MINIMUM...go full tilt with 1/2 (my HD 44 front has 1/2 in thick axletubes..and its a heavy mo-fo!!)

or ashcraft machine & supply here in newark..they got all kinds of stuff..I've worked with them before..good guys!! (can order all diffrent stuff)

Ashcraft Machine & Supply
185 Wilson St
Newark, OH 43055

(740) 349-8110

·
Registered
534 Posts
hmmmm, i didn't know they were that fast.
thanks
Yep, no problem. Other manufactures maybe slower. I have never bought any axle's from anyone other than Strange.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I never said I could spell:laughing:

Hey, sorry if I came off like an asshole. You would never believe the fawkin day I have had. I am anal explosive about spelling/grammar, and saw that, having a bad day, and you know the rest. :shaking: Sorry.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Call Bob Meyers..he might have what ya need...1/4in MINIMUM...go full tilt with 1/2 (my HD 44 front has 1/2 in thick axletubes..and its a heavy mo-fo!!)

or ashcraft machine & supply here in newark..they got all kinds of stuff..I've worked with them before..good guys!! (can order all diffrent stuff)

Ashcraft Machine & Supply
185 Wilson St
Newark, OH 43055

(740) 349-8110

Hey, just saw your sig.....do I count?:D

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, sorry if I came off like an asshole. You would never believe the fawkin day I have had. I am anal explosive about spelling/grammar, and saw that, having a bad day, and you know the rest. :shaking: Sorry.
:laughing:Hell I don't care you will have to do more than that to piss me off:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts