Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Definitely not the Chevy listed. And not that Dodge either.

The corner of the windshield, the firewall, the door windows, and the downturn on the ends of the windshield are different than the Chevy cab shown.

Looks like an actual body line on the door, rather than a dent... the "wing window" area is intriguing, as is the cowl.

This should give me something to Google for a little bit. :D More later if the mystery isn't solved by then. No other pics, of the interior??? no vin/serial plates????

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Definitely not the Chevy listed. And not that Dodge either.

The corner of the windshield, the firewall, the door windows, and the downturn on the ends of the windshield are different than the Chevy cab shown.

Looks like an actual body line on the door, rather than a dent... the "wing window" area is intriguing, as is the cowl.

This should give me something to Google for a little bit. :D More later if the mystery isn't solved by then. No other pics, of the interior??? no vin/serial plates????
Ju crazy. :flipoff2:

My Dodge has the body line on the door, the webbed wing window area and the squarish panel on the side of the cowl. Here's a better pic. I think this one is a 52-53

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, im gonna pull it out of the hole this week and see what is hiding where I cant see. the floor is mostly gone and in the first pic you can see there is a rock up against the door and it is starting to rot out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts