Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished my spoa with stock springs. I need some new tires to go on the stock wheels. What is a good size tire to fill the wheel wells but not rub too much?

thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
44" Boggers would be the shit on your rig, 4 Wheel Parts has the best price.....

·
turd-polish-a-go-go
1,073 Posts
FAQ is an anagram for "frequently asked questions." it appears that you do not now what FAQ means, so i am informing you. there is a sticky thread titled FAQ.

if you post a question that is likely to be in the FAQ, then you will be regarded as retarded, impatient, ignorant, illiterate, or just plain stupid. which of those five categories you fit into will be determined by your next reply. choose your posts carefully, you are being judged by the elite society of suzuki builders. whether you become a source of entertainment by being made fun of, or become a functional, contributing member of society depends entirely on your ability to find information that has previously been discussed here... hint- try the FAQ.

any other questions before the flood of retard jabs get thrown at you like peanuts to a zoo kept chimp?

·
Registered
202 Posts
FAQ is an anagram for "frequently asked questions." it appears that you do not now what FAQ means, so i am informing you. there is a sticky thread titled FAQ.

if you post a question that is likely to be in the FAQ, then you will be regarded as retarded, impatient, ignorant, illiterate, or just plain stupid. which of those five categories you fit into will be determined by your next reply. choose your posts carefully, you are being judged by the elite society of suzuki builders. whether you become a source of entertainment by being made fun of, or become a functional, contributing member of society depends entirely on your ability to find information that has previously been discussed here... hint- try the FAQ.

any other questions before the flood of retard jabs get thrown at you like peanuts to a zoo kept chimp?

Very well said

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts
44" Boggers would be the shit on your rig, 4 Wheel Parts has the best price.....
44's are the new 32's
54's are the way to only way to go but on stock axles of course

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies. however, I think that the tire sizes mentioned are a little extreme for my taste. As for impatience I'd say that about covers it.
As for the rant on my reluctance to search the faq section I only ask this. Is this your website? If not shut up and help. If you dont want to help dont bother.

Any future posts by me are unlikley but I'm sure that would be ok with you.

·
Registered
351 Posts
To be honest with you this is not the site to ask such a question. Not every SPOA ends up the same or with the same lift, so tire fitment will be based on what you gained. Now the other limiting factor is the fact that you want to retain the stock rims. I would say a thin 32-33" tire would fit with what you have done but you need to check. Remember that just because it looks like it fits, does not mean it will when you turn or flex. The wider the tire you use the more rubbing you face, so spacers or better back spacing on the rims may be needed. Do you have any other guys in your area that you could use tires and rims to test fit? This would be far more advantageous then trying to get a normal answer to a question like this on here.

·
Registered
691 Posts
this is not a hold your hand tip-toe through a mud puddle 4wheeling site! if you can't handle the very light jab you just got, then you are better off not posting again. and good day to you sir :flipoff2:

·
turd-polish-a-go-go
1,073 Posts
swaps and builds, baby. the rest is clutter. try zuwharrie- it is a great site, newb friendly (well, overrun actually) and is targeted at people going spoa or buying bolt-on kits. i'm just being the quality control dick this go round. if this thread goes two pages, i'm gonna shart myself. what's worse is that i am contributing to that end.

so lews930, you're welcome anytime so long as you weld something together and take pictures of it. if you're too lazy to search (google makes it painfully EASY) for even a few pics of suzukis on 31's and figure it out, then you're probably too lazy to tie your shoes, don't bother to wipe your ass unless somebody does it for you, and anything else that takes over 15 seconds. that is still a light jab. yeah, i've probably got 50 flame posts, but that's a drop in the bucket compared to fab photos and advice given. enter a discussion about how to solve a swap dillemma or make something original work, and i'm a pretty nice guy.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Thanks for the replies. however, I think that the tire sizes mentioned are a little extreme for my taste. As for impatience I'd say that about covers it.
As for the rant on my reluctance to search the faq section I only ask this. Is this your website? If not shut up and help. If you dont want to help dont bother.

Ahhh DAN, pleeeeeeeeease continue to post, you have so much to offer.............

:rolleyes::shaking:

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts

first you didn;t check in... second they did offer you real help, last all the help you needed is found in the check in post and the FAQ ... welcome to the 2 day all expense paid vacation tour with the band :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Seems like the guys who claim to know the most (supazuk94 & LittleBlackSambo) in fact do not know as much as they think. I have seen post where they have no idea on how the engine light "really" works when blinking. To me thats insane not knowing the biggest problem with the Zuk emmissions and carb problems. Go figure.
So you "newbies" don't worry too much about these two. They just like strutting their clout here. And they have a few groupies who like pleasing them.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Seems like the guys who claim to know the most (supazuk94 & LittleBlackSambo) in fact do not know as much as they think.
Damn, just when I needed them to tell me how to perform a hydrosilator test. :smokin:

·
ZUK Herder
4,496 Posts
Seems like the guys who claim to know the most (supazuk94 & LittleBlackSambo) in fact do not know as much as they think. I have seen post where they have no idea on how the engine light "really" works when blinking. To me thats insane not knowing the biggest problem with the Zuk emmissions and carb problems. Go figure.
So you "newbies" don't worry too much about these two. They just like strutting their clout here. And they have a few groupies who like pleasing them.
if you think I don't know how and why the "check engine light works and what the switch is for then obviously sarcasm fails you :shaking:
you may want to take a little search of some of the info that I've shared here

·
Registered
837 Posts
i don't think he's "listening" any more. if so, his skin is probably getting a little thicker so he can endure the depths of sarcasm here. we're smart asses here, hopefully he can take it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts