Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
83 yota truck I need to pull the motor again:( andI cant get the freaking thing out worked a good 3 hours and it is just stuck on something I have tried everything .yes allthe bolts are out I can rotate the motor on its side it seems like the pilot bearing and tranny shaft are welded together any advice before I pull the tranny too.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
did you pull the clutch fork out?

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
my brother had a problem with getting the trans out of his T-100. i think he ended up putting somthing it the top of the trans to motor crack and prying the ever living crap out of the bottom. you shouldnt bend any thing like that as long as the distance is the same between the trans/motor. i would try it with screw drivers first.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I know it sounds stupid but did you take off the transmission dust cover?
Not stupid. One time I tried for 30 minutes to pull a dana 60 differential. Could not figure out why it wouldn't come out. I pried and pried. Hell, I'd forgot to pull the shafts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing::shaking::flipoff2::D

·
Registered
778 Posts
Not stupid. One time I tried for 30 minutes to pull a dana 60 differential. Could not figure out why it wouldn't come out. I pried and pried. Hell, I'd forgot to pull the shafts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing::shaking::flipoff2::D
:lmao: I think we have all had moments like that....... I've had a few myself :flipoff2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts