Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I admit I haven't been around much recently, but what is all this? And everyone is leaving the site?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
insert blame canaduh south park meme here.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does this mean? Some Canadian bought the site and is (obviously) changing everything? Can you post a link to thread discussing the whole thing? I'm sure there is one somewhere.

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
in Canada we refer to the entire province of Ontario and Toronto in particular as 'northern USA'. the VS virus is from there.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
What does this mean? Some Canadian bought the site and is (obviously) changing everything? Can you post a link to thread discussing the whole thing? I'm sure there is one somewhere.
Jesus how long have you been gone? Lance sold out the site to the syrup suckers like 5 years ago. They were in charge when the data breach hit and everyone had to come up with 47 character complicated passwords.

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
Jesus how long have you been gone? Lance sold out the site to the syrup suckers like 5 years ago. They were in charge when the data breach hit and everyone had to come up with 47 character complicated passwords.
wasn't it like 8 years ago when the site sold? it was 4 years ago the password identity theft debacle cut loose a few thousand members. This just happens to be the year the new owners decided to change the terms of service all willy nilly

·
Registered
66,780 Posts
wasn't it like 8 years ago when the site sold? it was 4 years ago the password identity theft debacle cut loose a few thousand members. This just happens to be the year the new owners decided to change the terms of service all willy nilly

Yes yes and no.

Willy nilly my ass. It was a premeditated buttfucking aka ghosting another forum with syrupvirus-ii

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
I admit I haven't been around much recently, but what is all this? And everyone is leaving the site?
It's just the usual cry babies that whine like little girls at any change to their microscopic world. They're just being 🏳️‍🌈

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
Says member #115 on the new site
there is joining another board, and then there is joining another board and starting 15 threads announcing it :flipoff2: <- man this sucks :lmao: <- oh yeah, that sucks too. :rasta:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Admittedly, I just lurk here, but other than the visual change, I do not see much difference. Atleast to me, I just read threads that have info on things that interest me. I can still do that. Ad blocker takes care of the ads. Have not seen an ad on pirate in years. Not getting all the butthurt take my ball and go home bullshit.

·
Registered
24,199 Posts
Admittedly, I just lurk here, but other than the visual change, I do not see much difference. Atleast to me, I just read threads that have info on things that interest me. I can still do that. Ad blocker takes care of the ads. Have not seen an ad on pirate in years. Not getting all the butthurt take my ball and go home bullshit.
You’ve been on pirate 1/10th the time as others. You‘re not going to see a difference because you are a newborn fucking newb whose opinion on the matter is mooted by ignorance

·
Registered
3 Posts
You’ve been on pirate 1/10th the time as others. You‘re not going to see a difference because you are a newborn fucking newb whose opinion on the matter is mooted by ignorance
Well I have been on here a lot longer than 2018. Probably as long as you. Lost my original name when the Canucks fuckered everybody else. And I will be the first to admit my opinion means dick, most because I only lurk, Fact is, there is minor change to see all this butthurt.

·
Registered
24,199 Posts
Well I have been on here a lot longer than 2018. Probably as long as you. Lost my original name when the Canucks fuckered everybody else. And I will be the first to admit my opinion means dick, most because I only lurk, Fact is, there is minor change to see all this butthurt.
I lost my original name when @Lance told me to suck a dick when I couldn’t log back in under my original UN due to my email being lost

1 - 20 of 24 Posts