Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my suspensioon links pretty much dialed thanks to frankie fountain and dustin emmick:D:D

what the heck do you guys use to bend 1.75" .250wall DOM for links?? id stick it in my brothers pro tools bender but im scared id be buying him some new stuff????

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
How much did that 1.75x.250 run you a foot? i ordered some from work and just curious what others paid. btw i think it came to $5.33 a foot.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ECF said:
My harbor freighter at dustin's house! hahaha We've also used the jd bender it's just hard.
i never caught up with you guys, dustin said you guys where leaving saturday....my sons mom never made it up from LA to pick him up so i was SOL on coming up to drink beverages firday:D

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
well fuck you TPI :flipoff2: Well i got it today and it it beefy :D the total for the stick was $118 for 22 feet 9"

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Yup, JD Model 3, with a 3" bore cylinder... I've bent 1.75 0.500 wall (after breaking and subsequently repairing and beefing the bender die). I think the PT 105 bender is pretty similar, but I sure hope you're using hydro power and not a big-ol-city-block-long cheater-bar. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts