Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I may be making a trip. So trying to figure out whats still runable that time of year. Somewhere around Thanksgiving. Preferably trails a lot better than Hollister! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
depending on when winter sets in, most of the sierra trails are still runable. Just gotta bring your long underwear and be ready for a snowstorm at any time :D

We have a Rubicon run planned for mid-November.

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now there's an idea!

Looks like Ill be more around bay area, how long is the drive down to the hammers, from say san jose?

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Brian Ellinger said:
Now there's an idea!

Looks like Ill be more around bay area, how long is the drive down to the hammers, from say san jose?
I'm guessing a solid 8 hours... more if you're towing.

You could do a round trip flight to Ontario (if you don't have your rig) for around $70.

We could get you back and forth to the airport.

d

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Brian Ellinger said:
Now there's an idea!

What are you doing in the Bay Area? Give me a call or PM when you have the dates set. We'll meet for some beers :) My treat.
Are you bringing your rig? I'm down for a trip...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Brian Ellinger said:
Now there's an idea!

if you can do a two day sierra trip run strawbeery pass-deervalley-maybe slickrock they are not that bad and can be done if it's wet, it all depends when old man winter wants to wake up. i'll be in the garage workin on the rig's and puttting a few down more than welcome to join in if the weathers bad

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Hammers are a good spot for that time of year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts