Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now comes the problem that i face every year--- but this year is special--- 'Grand Marshal'-----

Attachments

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Krusty...can you grab me a 3x FU2 shirt? I would wear that all over the East Coast!

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
tree-- i'll see what i can do---- maybe they have some made by Ridgecrest Tent and Awning !!--

really tho--- Roxxxxy gets really pissed if you don't wear her shirt---at least one of the series !
- But Pirate4x4 is the way we all got together-------
KOH Volunteer shirt i am especally proud of--- 'i helped' --
gotta 'pimp' my kids shop-- FU2-- (and yes , i have shirts from the places he took pride working-- BTF and Shaffer-----
most are too young to remember the "GOAT' era-----
then the shirts that I AM ON-- JV 'Down for the Cause' and the 'Krustoberfest'

but if not for the TIN BENDERS--- my real family----i wouldn't be here now !!! i mean that honestly !!!!! (it was a Bender wife that finally talked me into going to get the voicebox checked for cancer---- i totally credit my LIFE to her and her insistance !!!!!!!!---thank you Shelly

the closet full of TDS shirts---- Panamint Valley Days--- etc, etc, all have a history and memories - that i am proud to wear and relive at EVERY occasion----they are all special to me-

and there-in my problem arises-------------------------- weather permitting------------------------------------ maybe i'll just wear my 'birthday suit' !!!!:eek::shaking: (did you know i posed for the Tin Bender logo ????)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Just get 2 from Flash or 4 from Rob and we can sew them together to make a shirt for me!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Shouldn't you coordinate your wardrobe with the super models you'll have on each arm for the week?

Hi folks! Krusty's "first born" chiming in here... I would dearly LOVE to see pics of Krusty and the supermodels!!! Please make sure he gets those (or the others of the family) so they can get them over to me!!

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
MT__ i do have a 4473 shirt !!!!!

oh, wait, i'm not suppoed to show favoritism----even tho that is the car my son built and will be in--------

what is all this talk about 'supermodels' ???

FYI------- my 'first born' that just chimed in------- IS my first born child--my first true love--- but one i have not seen or held for @ 40 years !!! (long story)-- Rob, aka; Bender , that most of you know--- is my third born !!!

Michelle, Toni, Robert, Tamera---- + two adopted, Rachelle, Julie-- and one gained by marrage Ande

the weatherman says we should have decent weather----- time for an on-going 'fashon' show for the week !!!! (fingers crossed)-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts