Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 1989. Its been sittin for 5 years w low comp in number 5 cylinder, dented tailgate. But its your average rust free calif truck, complete and decent cosmetically.

Posting for a friend who might save it from being crushed if its worth it...

·
Registered
120 Posts
About 6 months ago I went and looked at a 62 in similar condition and by the time I got there another dude had bought it for 1500. Petaluma CA area.

Around the same time a buddy of mine bought one similar in So. AZ for 1500. Hope that helps. Hate to see a good chassis get sizshmashed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Part it out on ih8mud. A 62 usually draws a feeding frenzy for some reason.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Its worth more than $800 just in hard parts IMO

Complete Axles
Steering Box
T-case
3FE EFI parts to convert a 2F to 2FE

Plus all the body and interior parts.

·
Registered
221 Posts
This doesn't make sense. Smash it and get nothing except the cost of removing the trash versus selling it for $800. Any rational adult should be able to make the right decision between those options. Why not donate it to charity instead? At least then he can feel good about doing something for someone else.

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
This doesn't make sense. Smash it and get nothing except the cost of removing the trash versus selling it for $800. Any rational adult should be able to make the right decision between those options. Why not donate it to charity instead? At least then he can feel good about doing something for someone else.

Dont fret child, I am going to pick it up as soon as I can get down there.

Justin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts