Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a daily driver, so its not gonna be beat on. Maybe snow I do not want a lift that uses solid end vibrates to much on subframe. And how much lift do I need on a cherokee? I like the Super lift 6 ROck Ready" but $$$$$$

·
Premium Member
25,811 Posts
I have a 4.5 Rusty's kit on mine. I run 32X10.5's. Only slight rubbing at full lock and stuff on the front bumper. Nothing a little trimming would not fix. You could put 1.5 pucks on top of the front coils and order the 6 inch rear spring pack and fit the tires you want as long as you don't go to wide.

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
Well I have about 4 to 5" of lift on my '98 and I run 32 TSl on the trail and 33 BFG A/T on the street and I have no problems at all.
But I also cut about 2" off the flares front and rear, and installed TJ flares to open up the wheel well a little.

Now if you do not want to cut anything then you can get away with 33" on a 6" lift and no cutting.

My suggestion is to go with Rubicon Express, or Skyjacker, or build your own form differnet sets of leaf springs until you get the height you want.
There is also a new company out called http://www.rockkrawler.com do not know to much about them, but the have a 6.5" lift kit.
and on the other hand I would not get rustys lift. One of my friends just bought his 6" lift and the rear was sagging as soon as he put it on. His stuff is just not that good.

Here is mine with street tires.
Hope these help a little

Here it is with the TSL's

[ 09-10-2001: Message edited by: BRUISER ]

·
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats the look i want for the grocerey getter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts