Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea you heard me....Whats your favorite? Year, model. pic, ya know. Thought this would be an interesting thread.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sheesh. That's like askin' what my favorite shape of gold is... :D No matter what shape it is, it's still gold and I'd still love it! But officially, my dream cruiser would have to be a BJ43, 44 or 46 (MWB 40 series) but I'd get rid of that sissy B engine and replace it with a 1HZ with a turbo, 5 speed, orion or other lower gears, Toy cable or electric lockers front and rear, hard or softop, SOA, on 35s with all the other safari style goodies. Ya, I love the safari look.

-Ferg-

Here some good pics. I have admittedly stolen them from somewhere's around here on the www, but I don't know where from, so sorry if they're yours. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Oh crap, thats gotta be the toughest landcruiser question going.

I once thought a 55 would make a great family unit, then a BJ60mthen a HJ60, then a BJ70, then a BJ42, then a HJ80(which we get next week). I left out the FJ45 due to the lack of family space althought they are way cool also.

How am I supose to make that decision when at 39 years old I am still not sure what to do when I grow up.

In a pinch I will say the BJ74 as it is on my mind at the moment.

Rob
Radd Cruisers

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Hmmmmm, if any Cruiser made I would prolly go with a HZJ77, next a HZJ74 or BJ74......worse comes to worse I would take a 79 Troopy.

US spec...............would have to be a 82 fj40.......or maybe a fj45 wagon.....or 45 pickup or maybe a fj60.........hmm 80s aren't bad........

see I have a problem making up my mind........

·
Registered
531 Posts
Here's my favorite.

BJ-74.

TB

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.