Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea you heard me....Whats your favorite? Year, model. pic, ya know. Thought this would be an interesting thread.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sheesh. That's like askin' what my favorite shape of gold is... :D No matter what shape it is, it's still gold and I'd still love it! But officially, my dream cruiser would have to be a BJ43, 44 or 46 (MWB 40 series) but I'd get rid of that sissy B engine and replace it with a 1HZ with a turbo, 5 speed, orion or other lower gears, Toy cable or electric lockers front and rear, hard or softop, SOA, on 35s with all the other safari style goodies. Ya, I love the safari look.

-Ferg-

Here some good pics. I have admittedly stolen them from somewhere's around here on the www, but I don't know where from, so sorry if they're yours. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Oh crap, thats gotta be the toughest landcruiser question going.

I once thought a 55 would make a great family unit, then a BJ60mthen a HJ60, then a BJ70, then a BJ42, then a HJ80(which we get next week). I left out the FJ45 due to the lack of family space althought they are way cool also.

How am I supose to make that decision when at 39 years old I am still not sure what to do when I grow up.

In a pinch I will say the BJ74 as it is on my mind at the moment.

Rob
Radd Cruisers

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Hmmmmm, if any Cruiser made I would prolly go with a HZJ77, next a HZJ74 or BJ74......worse comes to worse I would take a 79 Troopy.

US spec...............would have to be a 82 fj40.......or maybe a fj45 wagon.....or 45 pickup or maybe a fj60.........hmm 80s aren't bad........

see I have a problem making up my mind........

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
waggoner5 said:
60's, 61's, and 62's, not that I'm partial...
Thats gotta be on some calender somewhere, if not is should be Waggoner.

And Landpimps should be June or July.

Okay its time to make a calender, keep posting them.

Coooool

Rob

·
Registered
531 Posts
Here's my favorite.

BJ-74.

TB

1 - 20 of 71 Posts