Pirate 4x4 banner

261 - 263 of 263 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
I realize that your post is 10 years old but maybe there's a chance you'll answer this question.

Those braquets that old your BBQ, are they home made or bought ?
I've been looking all over the internet for this exact solution to a very similar Lance truck camper.
Your exact setup is the best I found but can't find it on the web. Do you by anychance remember who build those or where you bought them. Thank you in advance.
Worse is that I am 10 years older!

Yes that is all my own work, hands down the best add on to the camper which we still have and use.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Worse is that I am 10 years older!

Yes that is all my own work, hands down the best add on to the camper which we still have and use.
They do look great,very well made. Sadly I don't have what it takes to make something similar but it gives me idea.
Thank you for the respond, I wasn't expecting a answer on a post this old.

·
Registered
972 Posts
They do look great,very well made. Sadly I don't have what it takes to make something similar but it gives me idea.
Thank you for the respond, I wasn't expecting a answer on a post this old.

I actually built one off this idea for the Lance I had. Just built a frame to hold a small bbq, and used door hinges and chain link pole brackes to bolt to the jacks. Worked super slick. Got a lot of comments on it in the campgrounds. Can't see not having this.

261 - 263 of 263 Posts