Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put in for a job in Eureka Nevada, is there any wheeling around? It looks like lots of BLM land though I've come to find BLM land hit or miss for trails, usually 2 tracks but not a lot to push a rig on 35's. Any insight about the area would be great.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Eureka is a great place to 4x4. Its a very small town about a mile long. Let me guess you are a miner??? Well Im from there still maintain a house there. Blm dont bother to much, I certainly never ran into them. Its a pretty much free for all. Teenagers always party out in the middle of now where, thats the way I rolled back in the day. Now I head down ride my quad sometimes just tear it up in the Truck.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Eureka is surrounded by mountain ranges, so you should not have any trouble finding local places to push your rig. It is a really small town though, so you might be finding these places on your own as opposed to joining a club and learning where the trails are. Elko (about two hours north) has some really good trails and you are only 7 hours away from Moab in Eureka.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So my interview went well, we'll see what happens. How much snow do they get in that area?

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah close to the con, in between Moab and Johnson Valley. I've found 4x4 clubs in Ely and Elko, are there any other clubs in the area?

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I'm just up the road in Ely, Plenty of stuff out here for the out door type.
I'll shoot you a PM with a couple questions

I fly out tonight for a final interview monday. I plan on checking out the area in a rental SUV...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts