Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the spirit of buying things...I've recently discovered that I need some wheel spacers.

On the CrewCab I'm running my Series One rims with a very narrow offset, and with the larger rear springs, they are rubbing against the frame quite a bit.

Until I get my Wolf rims back on (getting sandblasted, powdercoated and prepped for new tires), I'm running the S1 rims.

I need a pair of spacers for the rear axle only.

Anyone know where to get 'em? Used? Cheap?

These won't be run forever, just a short time band-aid really.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
How much more offset are you looking to get....
Any spacers I've seen are more expensive than buying new rims with the correct offset.
You don't have any rangie wheels you could use in the short term?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sachilles said:
How much more offset are you looking to get....
Any spacers I've seen are more expensive than buying new rims with the correct offset.
You don't have any rangie wheels you could use in the short term?
Rangie wheels won't work because I have the Salisbury rear axle with the GBR drive flanges.

Thanks for the idea though.

:D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
drat.

Wheel spacers will be tough to find.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Hey,

What about Billster. He has the spacers on his rear rover-9 that he is converting over to Mog axles. He probably doesn't need them anymore.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buckon37s said:
Hey,

What about Billster. He has the spacers on his rear rover-9 that he is converting over to Mog axles. He probably doesn't need them anymore.
Yeah, Billster to the rescue! I think he's going to loan me two until I get my wheels/tires figured out.

Kudos to Bill! :grinpimp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts