Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have the +86 toyota rear axel and the independent hubs on a toy solid axel but i need a lil more width would 1.5 bolt on wheel spacers be to much on the trunging bearings has any body done this im running 38x16 tsl's

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have 1.5 inch wheel spacers with 37's. Wheel spacers do create a larger stress on the bearings, but it is alright. I daily drive it, but at my own risk. The companies that sell the wheel spacers do not recommend them for street driving. Word of advice, check torque specs often on the lug nuts.

·
Registered
644 Posts
they want you to read the FAQ like about 50 times, and then search before you post up. Also a post like this would normally be in the newbie side not the tech forum. Otherwise be prepared for the flame broil, not trying to bash you as much as letting you know how it goes around here

·
Premium Member
3,238 Posts
If it were me, I wouldn't go stacking spacers ontop of the IFS hubs in the front. It just seems like too much.

But then again, there are probably people running 2" BS wheels on top of spacers, so what do I know.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
im not a newbe to the sport just to this site i already posted on there what else u want
Are both your parents the same person :laughing:

·
Registered
880 Posts
I knew a guy once that ran spacers.....

He died in a fiery crash when both his front wheels fell off at 80 mph...

took out a school bus full of disabled children too...it was pretty gnarly bro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts