Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a little late in putting this out there, well maybe a lot late. The informational meeting for drivers wanting to drive for the 2013 event is being held at the California Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs headquarters on Saturday January 5th, 2013 at 2:00 pm. Expect the meetiing to last about an hour and a half. If you have driven in the past you may still want to attend because there will be some new information this year. The address for Cal 4wd is:

8120 36th ave
sacramento, Ca

Send Kevin Carey or myself a PM, or post it if you plan on coming. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Sounds good...see ya there

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
I'll be there :usa:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'm there.
Hold on there cowboy. Since I don't know who you are, you had better show up to the meeting in January if you expect to come in September.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hold on there cowboy. Since I don't know who you are, you had better show up to the meeting in January if you expect to come in September.
Oh Dan, that hurts ;) it's Simon, I sponsored the Beaver this last trip :) And yes I plan on being at the meeting.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh Dan, that hurts ;) it's Simon, I sponsored the Beaver this last trip :) And yes I plan on being at the meeting.
Simon my brother, of course you're on the short list list of drivers. This is a classic example of why it is so important that everybody understands that we don't necessarily know who people are simply by their Pirate signature. This is part of the reason for the importance of attending the meeting so we can get to know you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Simon my brother, of course you're on the short list list of drivers. This is a classic example of why it is so important that everybody understands that we don't necessarily know who people are simply by their Pirate signature. This is part of the reason for the importance of attending the meeting so we can get to know you.
Well said brother, my dumbass didnt think about that fact. See you at the meeting, if not sooner.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will be there!!

I am a wounded vet that was a guest a couple years ago and would like to be a driver for 2013!! See you all there!

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Looks like a great list so far! Looking forward to seeing everyone and beginning the planning process.

Kevin Carey

1 - 20 of 48 Posts