Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Well if you don't make it Todd, I guess I'll have to find someone else with some Krylon Experience :D
Ok, I'm not one to let anybody down, so count on me there Sat morning! I get back in from Atlanta that Fri night, so I'll see you Sat!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Updates!!!

We have had a couple of people step in with a partnership to make this event even better!

I'd like to extend a thankyou to the following:

- Brad Austin of BradFab in Mustang, OK
www.BradFab.com
Brad is showing his support with a donation of a Grill Hoop & Stinger Kit!

- Matt Myrick of Busted Knuckle Films (BKF)
www.BustedKnuckleFilms.com

Busted Knuckle Films is an adrenaline sports film company based out of Auburn, Alabama.
Matt has graciously donated a couple of their DVD's & some BKF Schwag for the Saturday Night Raffle

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ordered the shirts today. Limited quantities available, first come first serve and event packet registrants get the first pick of the sizes. Be sure to get there early and register and buy your event packet to make sure you get one.

Start making your plans, just at a month till the event!

Big thanks to all the sponsors that have donated so far!

--BK

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hopefully I can get there in time for a shirt :D

I'm looking forward to this trip actually, I'm just not sure how I'm going to get that chassis home :flipoff2:
for a price i will deliver for you! now all you gotta do is buy enough raffle tickets to win it!

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Nope :evil:

She's going to bring another friend of hers too. I'll need to find a passneger seat for her once we get there.
Let her ride with Brad, sounds like he's feelin froggy, and Sabrina, I doubt, will ride this go around and an "exhilarating experience" would be quite likely!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Matt Myrick of Busted Knuckle Films (BKF)

Thanks for supporting this event Matt....... Matt and Busted Knuckle films also supported us @ our Big Crawl 4 Christ event @ SMORR

They produce a very good video......

Thanks again Matt......

OH YEA!!!!!!! I'm going to be there. Will be bring the C4x4 Buggy and the DRAGONFLY...... Big Yeller has not recovered from Matt Austin borrowing it from me after the KOH qualifier @ SMORR on the 10th. I'll just drive it around and not climb anything..... Double Whammy is not anything I guess:shaking: Tranny with busted case is still laying in the shop floor.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Matt Myrick of Busted Knuckle Films (BKF)

Thanks for supporting this event Matt....... Matt and Busted Knuckle films also supported us @ our Big Crawl 4 Christ event @ SMORR

They produce a very good video......

Thanks again Matt......

OH YEA!!!!!!! I'm going to be there. Will be bring the C4x4 Buggy and the DRAGONFLY...... Big Yeller has not recovered from Matt Austin borrowing it from me after the KOH qualifier @ SMORR on the 10th. I'll just drive it around and not climb anything..... Double Whammy is not anything I guess:shaking: Tranny with busted case is still laying in the shop floor.
Matt is like a Bull in a China Closet! :shaking: Lol

Glad you & Judy will be there Dave...I'll have to check out this new ride of yours!

-Kenneth

21 - 40 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.