Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm heading up to Connecticut in September sometime around Middleton I was hoping to hook up with some of the local Jeep clubs and go out Wheeling while I was up there

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
368 Posts
Look up COREC, 10xshooter maybe on here. Maybe NEA4wd.... What part of CT? What type of wheeling?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Middleton mid level wheeling I'm on 35s and usually runs blacks at RC ....I messaged NEA4wd go no response so far

·
Registered
368 Posts
Anything in CT is going to be club only, only a couple trails open to the public up 91 in Mass....I think NEA posts a "member club" list that might let you contact a club directly....

·
Old School
1,878 Posts
Middleton mid level wheeling I'm on 35s and usually runs blacks at RC ....I messaged NEA4wd go no response so far

Did you ever get a response? :D

I know of an event in East Lyme, CT on Sept 22. Can set you up with registration info if interested. Trails range from stock-friendly to extreme. Once the sun goes down we will be putting our red necks on. Welcome to stay for that also.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you ever get a response? :D

I know of an event in East Lyme, CT on Sept 22. Can set you up with registration info if interested. Trails range from stock-friendly to extreme. Once the sun goes down we will be putting our red necks on. Welcome to stay for that also.
No but made the choice to come up on the 15th for the great American jeep rally

·
Old School
1,878 Posts
Sorry for the delayed reply. I spend most of my pirate time clowning around in gcc. Next time you will be in the area message me directly or contact nea via Facebook. E-mail has more-or-less become a black hole. Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the delayed reply. I spend most of my pirate time clowning around in gcc. Next time you will be in the area message me directly or contact nea via Facebook. E-mail has more-or-less become a black hole. Cheers!
Thanks will defantly reach out

·
Registered
646 Posts
There’s a place called DMR off-road in East Hampton, CT. They can probably point you in the right direction. I have friends local to the area, but they all do illegal stuff...

·
Registered
646 Posts
There’s a place called DMR off-road in East Hampton, CT. They can probably point you in the right direction. I have friends local to the area, but they all do illegal stuff...

·
Registered
646 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts