Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there a few of us heading to moab the 23 24 25 for the car show and going to go play in the rocks so far there's 2 tjs amd my sami

·
Registered
7,630 Posts
I was there a few years ago to wheel and the show was on one of the weekends. There was alot of sweet cars. I recommend heading the "Zac's" early on the Friday to get a good spot on the patio and spend the night watching the cars cruise back and forth :beer: It was my first trip to Moab so we felt like we lucked out huge

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we will be staying at the end of the strip where everyone turns around and alot of beer

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so I took out the sami today and showed up
4 jeeps and a toy and I'm still runing sami axles and made a beliver out of a buddy of mine he now sees the way of the samurai
I just have to fix a few things befor moab tcase keeps popping out hopefuly its just shifter sheet problem. I need to get a saginaw ps pump for my full hydro steer because the 1.6 ps pump sucks I might as well have manual steering with it on . Also I have a tick when its rolling coming from trany or tcase have to find it and repair it .

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
its geting close 11 days and counting any one gona be around
and want to meet up? Also I will try to run almost real time updates from trail for shits a giggles pics will come when I get back home. hey zukijames or jr4x you gona be up in moab

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
There are 3 of us that are heading out that way that same weekend. Will have to keep an eye out for you. Were from Pueblo and Colo springs. I believe we are camping at the KOA on the south side of town.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are at the comfort suits down by micyDs I pmd you catzuk we will be runing moab rim first I think

·
Registered
47 Posts
Moab!!!

Hey whats up. Me and a few of my buddys from up near glenwood are heading down that weekend too. We everything from a lifted jeep to rock buggys. I think we were planing on camping out at BFE but im down to hit up a couple trials.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
sweet if we all can meet up we will have a awsome trail ride:smokin:
and catzuk ill have to check out your rig with the 44s im going that route too

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
8 days and its dragn onnnnnnnnnn
we will have zuks jeeps bugys and yotas if it all works out