Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post when you guys can ride and maybe some of us can get together.

1. I can ride 6AM-9PM Monday-Friday in the South Bay.

2. Either Sunday morning or later afternoon.

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
432 Posts
vova said:
even early?
Sure, I guess I can do early weekend rides. Problem is, during the school year it gets really hellish with work and schoolwork itself.. I end up limiting my rides (including driving time) to 2 hours or so. Which really doesn't come out to that much :(

·
Registered
759 Posts
Well I have been working this week and then again next week. I start school the 27th but I can ride after 12:30 pm monday-thursday. Open all day friday, saturday and sunday. Until the 27th the weekends are only available because I am up at 5:30am for work until 3pm(mon-fri) when I get off + commute and by that time I am ready to sleep.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
i can ride weekends and late afternoon on weekdays - the weekday thing is applicable in the summer season :D

we (me and the blinger aka Sirachi aka Darren went to Lake Chabot yesterday) had a nice ride - and have tentative plans to do the gap today around 3pm..

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

hey any of you fawks feel comfortable installing a rear output shaft on a yota tc? Gonna cost me 150.00 at a shop and I could buy a whole LOTA beer for that....any of you guys run the rubicon on your mtb's? I plan on trying it this summer...

kj

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BayAreaWheeler said:

hey any of you fawks feel comfortable installing a rear output shaft on a yota tc? Gonna cost me 150.00 at a shop and I could buy a whole LOTA beer for that....any of you guys run the rubicon on your mtb's? I plan on trying it this summer...

kj
Email JohnH on the BB. He can probably do it for you for less.
Tell him Vova sent you...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've ridden on Lake Chabot a few times and its decent xc, gets good at the top. I can ride mostly Mondays, Wed, Friday before 3,and sunday all day I'll pretty much ride anywhere a 50 pound dh bike can go until I get something different which will hopefully soon, or until I fix a few parts on my other rig.....Wait a tick My pops has a perfect running old skool proflex 857 that he never rides.Hell, I can ride, sweet. Lets go. Vova or anyone else, would you be interested in a Mt. Diablo run possibly Monday around like 9 a.m. I'll be as slow as a wet turd rolling down a dry rock cuz I haven't done xc in a long time but I'd still love to go. I can show you a few long climbs and a few twisty descents, and lots of other rolling trails that can be done as loops. Welp, the offer is on the table e-mail me [email protected] or phone me (925)-838-7224.
Welp, off to bed for a loverly day at school. Peace homies.

-Ian

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm planning on riding Sokel Demo this Sat AM. First ride in about 7 months:eek: :eek:
Needless to say, it's going to be slow:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Who's in?

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BayAreaWheeler said:

im down for something new!! Where is this place? Where can i meet you? Time?

kj
I'd like to be up there by 10AM. We can meet off hyway 17 and Summit Road overpass at 9:30AM.
If you really want to go call me on my cell 408-757-8914.

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sirachi said:
Damnit... you're doing demo? How about somethin mellow first? Don't wreck the trail, it just rained! :D:D:D

Fock, I'm caught up now :( Have to start setting time limits for rides :rolleyes:
I haven't ridden in 7 months. It's going to be a really slow ride. Show up!! We'll take it slow...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
slug said:

The gap trail is nice, I went there yesterday. What type of riding is at lake chabot and where is it?:confused:
lake chabot is nice scenic spot with some hills and varied terrain. Bit of a short loop, prob around 5 miles...when i lived down the street I would run it twice before i was pooped...

heres a pic from the last ride.

thanks bling!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sirachi, if you'd be down I know a decent Dh run in Berkeley and another in concord but the one in concord has about an hour trek to the top

-Ian

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sokel Demo was great. The trail was a little wet in the covered sectons, but not bad at all :)
We are riding next Sunday AM again. Who's in?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
vova said:
Sokel Demo was great. The trail was a little wet in the covered sectons, but not bad at all :)
We are riding next Sunday AM again. Who's in?
ya sorry i didnt get out there...i was over at JONS (408_jigga) watching him go to town on my broke transfer case, and it got pretty late!!

I got to drive my junk around the block at 2am!!!!! Sweeeeeet.

passed a couple of cars...bet they were trippin seeing a square cage on 44's rollin down the street....

:D :D :D :flipoff2:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BayAreaWheeler said:

ya sorry i didnt get out there...i was over at JONS (408_jigga) watching him go to town on my broke transfer case, and it got pretty late!!

I got to drive my junk around the block at 2am!!!!! Sweeeeeet.

passed a couple of cars...bet they were trippin seeing a square cage on 44's rollin down the street....

:D :D :D :flipoff2:
Maybe next Sunday.
Did you buy Tom's BEAST?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.