Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yep, and we will be there. :D

And who are you? Your name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure. Could you be the Jello Shot Princess? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
And who are you? Your name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure. Could you be the Jello Shot Princess? :flipoff2:
Hi Kim! :)

I'm retired... from Jello shots. :p

We will be there competing! If we can find some tires... lol

If anybody wants to give us a set of 37's, we'd be cool with that! :laughing:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
And where will it be held? Anyone?
I wouldn't doubt if they aren't having one. I heard they aren't having Put Up Or Shut Up because its normally held in January when they'll have worlds. (Can anyone confirm this?) If they did have it, my guess is that it would have to be held preseason just before the series kicks off, prolly like end of March. They'd have to give time for rigs to come back from OZ.

I dunno. Come to the ProRock event. It's got a bigger turnout and is more fun, anyway!

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Ok, let's dispell or confirm the rumors right now.....

First off we intend to hold the 7th annual PUSU in January 2008. Location is still TBA...

While we realize that some teams will not have their rigs here because the trip to Australia, there will be plenty of teams wiliing to come out and run.

As for the womens event, we are still up in the air on this event. Last year, for whatever reason the turn out was low and the support from the industry was zero. If we can find a sponsor for this event, and a logical location to hold it, we will consider holding it.

I to would encourage teams to run at the ProRock womens event in Nov., as we encourage all teams to compete where ever they can.

Big Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts