Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking for quitesome time for a ctd for under 20k everytime i call in on one its already gone! I want a shortbed if anyone could help that would be sweet

·
Registered
986 Posts
Joey D said:
Most buy a truck like that for the long haul, 20,000 miles is nothing.
$20,000 not 20k miles you fuckin' retard. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yeah i dont give a shit about miles, hmmm ill try autotrader and get a texas zip, ill drive anywhere to get it

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Trust me, if you can afford the plane ticket to Texas, Id buy from there too, you can save quite a bit of money, if you can swing the plane ticket, and the gas back.
Scott

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
85NIGOTA said:
haha yeah i dont give a shit about miles, hmmm ill try autotrader and get a texas zip, ill drive anywhere to get it
Look on TDR. There are plenty on there for your price range.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Ive been looking for a dodge for 4 months. Only good deal ive found was a 99 w/ 41k mi for $24k out the door. But it is purple (otherwise i would have bought it)

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Keep looking. I found my 1997, 4WD, auto :(, 184K, clubcab, for $11K.
They are out there, you just need to jump on it when you find one. They go fast!

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,010 Posts
My 98 QuadCab 4x4 12v auto sport w/ 272k miles I was able to pick up for about $9,300 - the high mileage and extensive hail damage probably scared most people off... but not me :p

·
Hophead
77,716 Posts
85NIGOTA said:
78626 is pretty much in the middle of the state. If you do a 250 mile search you'll encompass all the cities except El Paso

1 - 20 of 31 Posts