Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
What happened with your old Toyota?

BTW Skinny's old Campbell Liberty, which has the drivetrain out of Jason Paule's old CJ7 is now owned by a guy in Atlanta.
When Skinny put it up for sale here on PBB I was really trying to scrape up the $$$$$ to buy it. Alas, I couldn't do it. :(

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
My old Diablo II is owned by a local guy and his son (mark and rob?) in the northern California area. He has kept it in perfect condition.

·
Premium Member
9,340 Posts
Jason Heads old buggy is sitting (or at least was not to long ago) in Kurt Shramavichs (sp) garage.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

I still own the Scout I used to compete in out west years ago. I now live in Virginia and the Scout has gone thru alot of changes over the years and now is titled as the "Trailmobile" as it has been reduced to permanent trail rig duties.

Sean

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
My old buggy was bought by a guy in Washington and he is just trail riding it. Rob Steffey's moon buggy was bought by a guy in Indiana that doesn't even rockcrawl! He just wheels it in the woods and climbs dirt hills. He also told me he was taking the 40's off and putting 35's on it. Rusty Bray's old 2-seater is in Australia now. I still have the Jeep I started competing in. Just drove it about an hour ago. :D
I bought Rob Steffey's buggy from John in Indiana. I'm in the process of rebuilding it, and will be competing with it.

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
It looks Charlie's old rig is in Indiana still.

But it was for sale again back in july.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
I bought Lance/Kelly Clifford's 2004 comp buggy and my girlfriend drove it this year. I rebuilt the cage because it was ugly! :flipoff2: Planning to sell it and build her something else.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
I'm curious to know what became of my old single seater, if anything at all. It was sold as a bare chassis only, I know what happened to the rest of it (some of it is in my current car).

I still have my rear steer crawler turned KOH racer. My kids are learning to drive in it. No revolutionary changes since its last KOH, just been adding utility bits (plow, hoist, tiller) as I find alternate uses for it. Car will be 10 years old at the end of this year.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I'll play. I'm re-building the old Raven racing single seater from 2004. Not much of the original chassis is left but its in there I promise!

The day I picked it up.

What it looks like right now.

61 - 80 of 104 Posts