Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the part # mine has gone bad, and there is axel movement side to side.
is it a SJ only part, or can i get it at any auto store?
anybody? thanks!!

:beer:

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
You might try a place that is a Jeep SPECIALTY place like um......

Oh ya the sponsor of this form you know the ones who have more SJ parts than anyone. I bet they could help you.

:rolleyes: :D

Is it really not just plain old obvious, that we carry Jeep parts, Not just stock stuff but pretty much the same crap as Quadratech, and FourWheel Hardware and then some? Kidwired working on the online catalog. If they got it as far as stock we can get even more.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
prob is that i'm in Canada, and it'll cost way too much, just for a bushing, thats why i'm trying to find a local auto parts store part# for the bushing.

·
Registered
252 Posts
sharp........if you run into trouble finding those up there......let me know....i have 4 sets sitting in my shop.......they have a tendancy to wear out pretty quick. if you find them buy a few sets and keep them around. if you can't find em let me know and i'll UPS some to you for cost.....but i'm sure you'll be able to find something up there!!!! later, riggs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.