Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this should go in the wanted section, but no one reads wanted ads, and 55 heads are here.

my 55 is a beater, has anyone got some fenders with rockrash that will still bolt on and allow the doors to open?

my fenders are rotted away (like really bad!)

email me at [email protected] i have glass to trade?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a set that has the usual cancer spot right at the bottom edge closest to the doors but they still bolt on and don't look that bad. I'm not sure how I would box them up and ship them but I could do it if you're interested. The best way would probably be one at a time to prevent truck style freight.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Josh:
<STRONG>I have a set that has the usual cancer spot right at the bottom edge closest to the doors but they still bolt on and don't look that bad. I'm not sure how I would box them up and ship them but I could do it if you're interested. The best way would probably be one at a time to prevent truck style freight.</STRONG>
how bad is the rust? do you have photos available? please email me if you can, [email protected]

·
Registered
120 Posts
I will get out my digital camera tomorrow and take some pic's for you and send them to your email address.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts