Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find the most comprehensive list of scheduled events on the Rubicon?

I am scheduling a trip for next year and I always have this problem every year. There are a few places where I can go and get the small picture, but is anyone putting together an all-inclusive list?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The calendar above :shaking: doesn't seem to be of any help! (not very comprehensive)

Mark, the 2 jambo's that you gave me the links for, are they normally held the same time every year? They don't have schedules set for next year yet.

Thanks for the info guys.

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
Bronchole said:
The calendar above :shaking: doesn't seem to be of any help! (not very comprehensive)

Mark, the 2 jambo's that you gave me the links for, are they normally held the same time every year? They don't have schedules set for next year yet.

Thanks for the info guys.
Dan- usually the same weekends. End of July and the first of August. Be aware that JJ USA has several runs (Chrys VIP, etc.) through August that aren't on their calender.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought that I herd someone tell me that Christler wasn't doing that anymore?

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
We've tried before to use this calendar (pirate, above), but it takes a lot reminders to get folks to post stuff. So no, there is no good, one place. I keep the Rubicon Trail Home Page posted with our stuff and links to other events. But it's not comprehensive.

I'd still like to see us all post here on the pirate calendar.

Del

1 - 8 of 8 Posts