Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Or if you want to spend a little more that $10, you could always try you friendly neighborhoooood Toyota dealership;)

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soopatoy said:
:eek:

try a junkyard
:eek: I'VE ALREADY GOT USED ONES! I WANT NEW ONES! :eek:
Geez.
Also, I don't have a Toyota dealership within 150 miles of me. Don't blame me, it ain't my doing. Welcome to the Midwest, where even the bling-bling rigs have flatbeds.:(

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
All Pro also carries them, $20 each and has them in stock.

I have allways carried one in my truck or tow rig but have never used it. I have had the very same one in my tool box for the past 5 years!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Chris Geiger said:
All Pro also carries them, $20 each and has them in stock.

I have allways carried one in my truck or tow rig but have never used it. I have had the very same one in my tool box for the past 5 years!
are you sure that they are from toyota???? last time i replaced mine is was $115 for two out the door.

Cliff

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
call www.getteltoyota.com and ask for carroll in parts. tell him scott landon with the T100 sent you. he will hook you up. i get great pricing from them.

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Twisted, let me call the local stealer here where I can get a discount. Are all years Ujoints the same? If so, I'lljust make up a year, etc. I'll let you know what I find out, and can send them your way.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bones--Thanks for the help! I'll also be starting on your fuel cell here soon-it's been way crazy at work.

Jesse--I'll be callin you up pretty soon as well! I'm gonna need two driveshafts and the conversion flanges for my Dana 60s!

Oh, and Oops? Read the WHOLE post before you say stupid shit again. Thanks.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Okay, I called my local shamehole and got this as a start. I told him it was for an 86, 22RE, manual, red, with AC, brown int, with power steering :rolleyes:

Anyway, Part Number 0437135031 is one of 3 listed, and that PN was the one he had in stock, he also said he's never sold one ;) Price before discount $54.93 They can also ship it to ya if you ask. Let me know if you want the 800 number.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kewl, but is your price cheaper than Chris Geiger's?:D Cuz' that's pretty damn cheap!

Uh dude? I dig the avatar. Isn't that where you were born, or is it just where you are from? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
e cliff said:
are you sure that they are from toyota???? last time i replaced mine is was $115 for two out the door.

Cliff

welll are you going to reply to my post???? or are you holding some thing back????????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts