763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see lots of people with them but have not seen them for sale try to email me
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Originally posted by TSLBOGGGER:
<STRONG>i see lots of people with them but have not seen them for sale try to email me
[email protected]</STRONG>
you can buy them anywhere that sells spicer parts..Part number 3-82-871.Try Jim's Offroad in Knoxville Tennessee. Phone number is 865-482-6912 or www.jimsoffroad.com. The other day he was selling them for 55 dollars each..Good luck.

·
Registered
230 Posts
ryan at wickedfabrication.com.. will hook you up with some good prices...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
contact Bobby over at CCOR, he can hook you up with some 4340 Yukon ones at a really good price. Hes a pirate vendor, screen name is: CCOR.

j

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
I have some 35 spline inner and outer shafts for sale. Click the link in my signature for details. They're Yukon chromos.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
four wheel parts wholesalers sells them. My wholsale price used to $53 each. If you work it you can probably get em for that much. Just so you know they are the stock stub shaft from a front D70.

Charlo

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
Anyone reading this post, I have a set of 35 spline inner and outer Yukon 4340 shafts for sale with free u joints and free shipping. There's a link in my sig that takes you to the thread.

They're on ebay, too, but if someone wants to buy them outright right here, I'd be very happy. I really want them gone quickly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts