Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my buddies is pretty interested in buying it and he just needs to know where to get it and how much they are. Thanks in advance for the help. <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Originally posted by 86zuki:
<STRONG>One of my buddies is pretty interested in buying it and he just needs to know where to get it and how much they are. Thanks in advance for the help. <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
ever thought of trying a place that sells suzuki parts???

just a thought though <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Originally posted by DSI:
<STRONG>ever thought of trying a place that sells suzuki parts???

just a thought though <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
UH OH.. attack of the DSI...:dsismackdowntothenewbie:... <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">...
seee i'm not so sensitive <IMG SRC="smilies/maggie.gif" border="0">.. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Originally posted by ammelk:
<STRONG>UH OH.. attack of the DSI...:dsismackdowntothenewbie:... <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">...
seee i'm not so sensitive <IMG SRC="smilies/maggie.gif" border="0">.. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
<IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> as i will now pass the sensitivve zuki flower on to 86zuk...

but you still suck! <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> i mean c'mon you live in Port Orchard!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,106 Posts
Newbie search roadlessgear.com


Tumwater...is that like
BACKWATER????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Originally posted by DSI:
<STRONG> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> as i will now pass the sensitivve zuki flower on to 86zuk...

but you still suck! <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> i mean c'mon you live in Port Orchard!</STRONG>
Awwww Com' AWNNNNN man...Tums-in-the-water..and you say I suck... <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
I think Asian Auto Of Arizona has a good price on them also. Whats your buddy runnin right now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
<IMG SRC="smilies/smokin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He has a grs1 and 5.12s but he is going to toyota axles and I think he wants to leave the stock 4.10s. <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
And to DSI: <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He has a grs1 and 5.12s but he is going to toyota axles and I think he wants to leave the stock 4.10s. <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
And to DSI: <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Originally posted by 86zuki:
<STRONG>He has a grs1 and 5.12s but he is going to toyota axles and I think he wants to leave the stock 4.10s. <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
And to DSI: <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Double Bubble...
Double Bubble...
- <IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
314 Posts
Originally posted by 86zuki:
<STRONG>He has a grs1 and 5.12s but he is going to toyota axles and I think he wants to leave the stock 4.10s. <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
And to DSI: <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Double Bubble...blantent pad
Double Bubble...blantent pad
- <IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,002 Posts
Originally posted by Arizona Zuk:
<STRONG>ding ding ding....you are correct..lol

we have them and you win a cookie for being right...</STRONG>
Dave,
Send me some info on these.
Price, Warranty?, availability
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top