Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Bobzooki?

Anyone know? Over a year since he's been online. Hope everything is ok with him and the Mrs.

Attachments

·
Registered
39,918 Posts
Wasn't he getting kind of grouchy and cunty towards the end? I'm guessing that he died of a massive, whole body yeast infection.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasn't he getting kind of grouchy and cunty towards the end? I'm guessing that he died of a massive, whole body yeast infection.
I'm going with eaten by Dragons.

·
Registered
9,282 Posts
He seemed like a genuinely good guy, like perhaps the type of guy to get sick of the more pointless e-tough and name calling by some of the new schoolers.

Or, um er, old schoolers :laughing:

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He seemed like a genuinely good guy, like perhaps the type of guy to get sick of the more pointless e-tough and name calling by some of the new schoolers.
He and the Mrs. definitely were. Even had a group of us up to the fortress one night for some of the most amazing home-made pizza ever.

Hope they are well.

·
Registered
39,918 Posts

Or, um er, old schoolers :laughing:
I think he's a good person in real life. But if I remember correctly, he was getting a tad :garry-ish: here. I'm too lazy to do any research to back that up, though, so I could be thinking of someone else.

Who's going to tell us the brown bear joke now? :(

Bob is not here now
Where could he have gone these days
The haikus are gone

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
No doubt he has went a long spiritual quest that involves living with iguanas and building homes for fire ferrets.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
So, which of the infamous "Florida Man" headlines was it that put you away for awhile? :flipoff2:
:laughing::laughing:

Pretty sure it was "Florida man implicated in bizarre Dragon bestiality scandal."

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 37 Posts