Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
no rock's but someone in our group still managed to mess up a birf elimanator kit, guess maybe they dont hold up to 12.00x16(around 37.5" tall) tractor tires that well...

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Every time I see you post I get sad:( Guam is a BEAUTIFUL place, I was there (OMG) 20 years ago! I've always wanted to go back. I saw my 1st SJ-410 there and that was before they imported any of the Suzuki's to the mainland. How much is gas there now? it was 1.75$ in 1983:eek: we'd go wheeling up in the NavMag where we ran a rock/coral crusher. Is camp covington still there? sorry for the chit chat, but it brings back good memories! Keep up the pics, I know you are having a great time!

:beer: :usa: :beer:

WEPS

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
i spent the summer there in the early 90S was just a young teenager and it was awsome.. we would ride four wheelers everywhere.. always nice.. beautiful place.. sum place to visit again..

payton

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
weps said:
Every time I see you post I get sad:( Guam is a BEAUTIFUL place, I was there (OMG) 20 years ago! I've always wanted to go back. I saw my 1st SJ-410 there and that was before they imported any of the Suzuki's to the mainland. How much is gas there now? it was 1.75$ in 1983:eek: we'd go wheeling up in the NavMag where we ran a rock/coral crusher. Is camp covington still there? sorry for the chit chat, but it brings back good memories! Keep up the pics, I know you are having a great time!

:beer: :usa: :beer:

WEPS
wow cant believe gas was $1.75 back then Im a young guy so i dont remember back that far:D but gas is actually $1.67 for regular on base and about $0.25 more outside.....camp covington is still here.....Guam has really grown up in the last 20 years though......It is still beautiful and hot:D

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Islandzuki said:
HERE are some wheeling pics from paradise Guam USA......sorry no rocks here;)
Were you guys out by Pagat Point? Can you still wheel around Talafofo?

Half a Day!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
We go out to the Channel 10 tank farm trails.. havent been to the pagat point area, lots of rocks there but is mostly privet property.. they still wheel the talafofo (tarzan falls, babulao and DanDan area once an awhile... but those too are privet property so not as othen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts