Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok searched the board, Called Interco, they told me they sell all their blimished tires to a company called Stony Hollow, but interco would not give me their phone # or contact info,searched the web, and couldnt find anything. I want to try and get a set of 42' or 44's TSL blims, if any one knows how then lets here it, cause I have talked to a few people and know one is telling, how good of a deal are they getting on theese tires???:confused:

·
Premium Member
14,733 Posts
Maybe they were joking..

Stony Hollow Sanitary Landfill
2460 S. Gettysburg Ave. Dayton (937)268-1133

I`ll keep looking for you..

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
Go to the ColoradoK5 Forums and PM 90blzr. He can get Swamper blems. He does a group buy thing over there on CK5 every 3 or 4 months. Just sent me a PM today asking if I was ready to buy...If I had the cash, I'd be ordering up a set of 38.5 SX's. He just quoted a friend of mine $750 for set of 4 37x12.50x15 SSR's. If I remember correctly, he's down in SO CAL somewhere.

·
Registered
838 Posts
The tire dist. your talking of is about 30 mile north of me. Call information and ask for Martins Ferry, Ohio....area code 740. If not I'll look it up and post it tonight. Later.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
BigBlock&Boggers said:
whats usually fucked up about a blem swamper?
and it dont make the road noise:flipoff2: .they probably have something wrong with the cosmetics of the tire.nothing a little rock rash wont fix.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
National tire & wheel always has bogger blems for dirt cheap and they are cosmetic blems and do not affect any warranty and alot of the time the have used tires that were used in the rags tire test that are even cheaper and they are like new just dirty

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
godzuki said:
and it dont make the road noise:flipoff2: .they probably have something wrong with the cosmetics of the tire.nothing a little rock rash wont fix.

no swamper patented road noise there has to be something wrong with them in that case :D count me out I kinda like the low flying plane sound at highway speeds it actually drowns out the flawmaster exhaust in the Bronco. in the Jeep however I dont think they make a swamper that will out howl in frame headers 18" of 3" exhaust into 3" single chamber (full race) if that matters any lil 304 sounds like a built big block:)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
das_jeepinator said:

no swamper patented road noise there has to be something wrong with them in that case :D count me out I kinda like the low flying plane sound at highway speeds it actually drowns out the flawmaster exhaust in the Bronco. in the Jeep however I dont think they make a swamper that will out howl in frame headers 18" of 3" exhaust into 3" single chamber (full race) if that matters any lil 304 sounds like a built big block:)
Why get a flowmaster if you don't want to hear the noise? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
838 Posts
I called Stoney Hollow yesterday...the so-called blem prices suck. Higher than what I paid NTW for 1st's. Anyhow....740-633-5100 is the number.

·
Registered
946 Posts
The blems are not worth it. The discount is not big enough in my opinion. We will be able to be EXTREMELY competitive on everything but Boggers and TBirds (until I decide to buy 5k lbs of them..which if the demand is high enough..I will) since all TSL's are made in our town:D We are just waiting on our trucking company to finalize the paperwork for us.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Jeepmangled87 said:
Thats, crazy, why would they want so much for a damn blim, any one got any more info, thanks so far.!!!
i asked the same ? the other day all i got was that everyone knows where to get them but no one has them or they are just as much as new ones:confused:

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh well, I guess I will just buy my self some new tires, Just trying to save myself a little coin. Thanks for the help all of you.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts