Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 Suburban with what appears to be the oil pump rub hole which has dumped 2 quarts of shiny blue fluid in my driveway. Oh, and the T case sounds like a box of rocks.

Can anyone point me to a vendor who sells complete cases with the upgrade parts? I found the upgrade kits, and aluminum back halves. Wondering if there are complete units available out there, though.

I'm not opposed to rebuilding mine, but just checking on options.

·
blatant asshole
12,110 Posts
Tcase express

They will ship fast in a big plastic tote.
1year unlimited warranty
Alum rear half. All new small parts and bearing.

Ive installed 75-100 of them and onlh ever had 1 issue.

They do not give a shit as to the condition of the old case.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here in Dallas there’s a place called Bishop international, they rebuilt my t case, put a heavy duty aluminum back half, and rebuilt it for $300 they cut me a huge deal even though I had serious chain slop, bad pump and bad bearings. That’s really all they do there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone ever searches this later, or needs the info... I ordered a replacement NP246 transfer case from TransferCases.com (which I think is Transfer Case Express mentioned above). I had to call to order, and It was right at $1000 with core and 2 way shipping included upfront. So, if you send the core back using the label and crate they provide you're good. But they'll charge you more if you don't send back the core. Anyway. They're easy to deal with. They have TONS of T cases in stock for a lot of vehicles. I got mine within 3 business days. Highly recommend.

·
blatant asshole
12,110 Posts
They will also charge you $150 if you dont return the case also. Its a ni e very hd plast case with padding. Ive never had an issue with external damage from delivery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts