Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a couple of those hood latch thingees on my Zuke. I want the new kind, the rubber jobbies that look like the old ones that had a spring in em. Anybody know where to look? I know I have seen em somewhere.
TIA
GeoB

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Check anyplace that sells VW or Dune Buggy parts, the Baja Bug guys use the rubber ones all the time.

·
Registered
613 Posts
boat and marine supply shops

I have seen them at auto parts stores

semi supply shops

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Tractor Supply, cheap,cheap,cheap! :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
got mine from roadless gear cause the ones i had seen elsewhere were longer these were shorter and worked well and were less than ten bucks i think

·
Registered
13 Posts
The local NAPA has short ones like Roadless gear

·
Registered
42 Posts
Try the McMaster Carr website, I know I saw some in a catalog at work. Just can't remember which one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
OK, try www.mcmaster.com

Then catalog page 2793 scroll down and find the "Rubber Draw Latches"

I think those may do the trick for ya. I don't have my zuk with me at the moment so I can't measure to see if the shorter ones would work, but I think they would fit.

·
Registered
58 Posts
twisted one:

"get in where you fit in gentlemen
opinions are like assholes,we all got'em and most of them stink"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A friend of mine has a colostomy and would beg to differ. He told me the other night he must've been passin' gas a lot. He woke up an saw the bag all bloated & told his wife, "I musta rear-ended ya las' night 'cause my airbag's done deployed..." Ol' Skip's got a great sense o' humor. I hope I can be the same way if I had to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts