·
Registered
19,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Friday:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks like it could be a benificial event, if it wasn't 9 hrs away I would come up and see you guys... You have some great wheelin' up there, hope you can keep it open........

·
Registered
19,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Elmer said:
Looks like it could be a benificial event, if it wasn't 9 hrs away I would come up and see you guys... You have some great wheelin' up there, hope you can keep it open........
Yep, we're right in the midst of the BLM planning. The DEIS was last fall, the FEIS should be out real soon. Look for the "open" designation on most of a million and a half acres of wheeling and riding land to go away, will be designated trails only. You know what that entails to get a new trail, full blown NEPA process.:mad: Will also possibly put a real damper on competition in the Farmington area. Bummer about the whole thing is that I pushed this thing real hard last summer and fall, the amount of apathy around here is astounding. Very few OHVers responded to the DEIS, and legions of eco-nazis did. I talked to the head guy at the BLM on the last day of the comment period, he said the eco comments were coming in by the wheelbarrow full.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts